Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | X
1 2
So... I actually have a dragon that I'm waiting on payment for that would bring me up to 70kg. I, unfortunately, don't know how long that's gonna be. I can throw that offer out there, but I totally understand if you'd want everything up front if you decided to sell/get a better offer.
So... I actually have a dragon that I'm waiting on payment for that would bring me up to 70kg. I, unfortunately, don't know how long that's gonna be. I can throw that offer out there, but I totally understand if you'd want everything up front if you decided to sell/get a better offer.
vj20zMo.jpg
Hello!

I see you are willing to trade an unbred Male XXX dragon for your pretty lemon girl. I have a good few of those, I'll list them here and if any of them pique your interest, let me know! All of them are triple gened as well, most of which are around 4 years old.

Triple Steel
Triple Teal
Triple Emerald
Triple Swamp
Triple Leaf
Triple Goldenrod
Triple Banana
Triple Sand
Triple Stone
Triple Slate
Triple Chocolate
Triple Tomato
Triple Crimson
Triple Red
Triple Pink
Hello!

I see you are willing to trade an unbred Male XXX dragon for your pretty lemon girl. I have a good few of those, I'll list them here and if any of them pique your interest, let me know! All of them are triple gened as well, most of which are around 4 years old.

Triple Steel
Triple Teal
Triple Emerald
Triple Swamp
Triple Leaf
Triple Goldenrod
Triple Banana
Triple Sand
Triple Stone
Triple Slate
Triple Chocolate
Triple Tomato
Triple Crimson
Triple Red
Triple Pink
@Lacerations Just checking in to see if anything's changed on this.
@Lacerations Just checking in to see if anything's changed on this.
@Desuka

I'm not the seller, but I think they meant an XXX G1.

also @Lacerations, I love the lemon girl but I can't keep more than 1.5kg at once good luck selling her!
@Desuka

I'm not the seller, but I think they meant an XXX G1.

also @Lacerations, I love the lemon girl but I can't keep more than 1.5kg at once good luck selling her!
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
@Rabigrace

Heyo! Sorry I didn't notice this earlier- I thought I had this topic starred but I didn't :'D I do have a potential buyer whom is offering in the 70-75kg range, but if they end up dropping out I'll PM you?

@Desuka

Hi! Sorry I didn't see this before! OP was right- unfortunately I'm only interested in potentially trading her for an XXX male G1, not bred dragons. Thanks tho!

@FallenEclipse

Alright big mood haha, thanks!
@Rabigrace

Heyo! Sorry I didn't notice this earlier- I thought I had this topic starred but I didn't :'D I do have a potential buyer whom is offering in the 70-75kg range, but if they end up dropping out I'll PM you?

@Desuka

Hi! Sorry I didn't see this before! OP was right- unfortunately I'm only interested in potentially trading her for an XXX male G1, not bred dragons. Thanks tho!

@FallenEclipse

Alright big mood haha, thanks!
QXokmAc.pngtumblr_oswcc6oFGq1v8lm95o2_75sq.pngWEcoFAH.png
It’s okay, and unfortunately I don’t really need an XXX right now.
It’s okay, and unfortunately I don’t really need an XXX right now.
hdCEH9z.png Rabigrace she/her
wishlist
earth lair
+0 server time
I am not very active anymore
@SpicyTunaRoll

SADJKSDAJASD I pinged the wrong person,, Sorry I didn't answer before! I thought I had this topic starred but I didn't :'D I do have a potential buyer whom is offering in the 70-75kg range, but if they end up dropping out I'll PM you?
@SpicyTunaRoll

SADJKSDAJASD I pinged the wrong person,, Sorry I didn't answer before! I thought I had this topic starred but I didn't :'D I do have a potential buyer whom is offering in the 70-75kg range, but if they end up dropping out I'll PM you?
QXokmAc.pngtumblr_oswcc6oFGq1v8lm95o2_75sq.pngWEcoFAH.png
@Lacerations

haha it's all good! I would really appreciate a PM if that happens. Thanks!
@Lacerations

haha it's all good! I would really appreciate a PM if that happens. Thanks!
vj20zMo.jpg
1 2