Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [t/o] (almost) entire g1 lair
1 2 3 4
Hi I will stabby for marduk
Hi I will stabby for marduk
@das stab me >:)
@das stab me >:)
@yum I havent pixeled any of these yet, I think? Though I can give it a try, since I've drawn those kinda things non pixeled before?
How much would you want for each of them though and how much would that be if you count the art in as partial?
@yum I havent pixeled any of these yet, I think? Though I can give it a try, since I've drawn those kinda things non pixeled before?
How much would you want for each of them though and how much would that be if you count the art in as partial?
DN0Nayr.pngbebewawawa2sig.pngkPKKgje.pngsmol.png
@yukorusshi tbh i'd prefer to see examples first, just to be sure. :x
and like i stated in the first post, i wont do ballparks. though for art as partial i'd like at least half in pure gems and/or treasure
@yukorusshi tbh i'd prefer to see examples first, just to be sure. :x
and like i stated in the first post, i wont do ballparks. though for art as partial i'd like at least half in pure gems and/or treasure
@yum Alright, I'll try to finish up an example and gather some gems before making an offer
If anyone else buys them in the meantime, please let me know c:
@yum Alright, I'll try to finish up an example and gather some gems before making an offer
If anyone else buys them in the meantime, please let me know c:
DN0Nayr.pngbebewawawa2sig.pngkPKKgje.pngsmol.png
/stabs with 10kg

Gib
/stabs with 10kg

Gib
@yum
1kg for Sanctum?
@yum
1kg for Sanctum?
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
+++++++++++++++++++++++
When all else fails, use fire.
+++++++++++++++++++++++
tumblr_inline_njw5izoAKY1qg2i5p.gif
@yum ahhhhh oh man you lair is so gorgeous! would you consider any of my g1s as a trade/partial trade? I am interested in your cream/pearl/fog, cream/lavender/fog, and that pearl/bubblegum/maize boys [emoji=spiral love size=1]
@yum
ahhhhh oh man you lair is so gorgeous! would you consider any of my g1s as a trade/partial trade? I am interested in your cream/pearl/fog, cream/lavender/fog, and that pearl/bubblegum/maize boys
d3e17328ee286dcd923aae92ae2ee4827bd6ec7d.gif
@das is that an actual offer for marduk or free 10k? :x

@windchimes recorder your offer :)

@haley sorry, none of your g1s caught my eye, but am always open to pure offers :)
@das is that an actual offer for marduk or free 10k? :x

@windchimes recorder your offer :)

@haley sorry, none of your g1s caught my eye, but am always open to pure offers :)
An offer with hopes I could work smth out to get that sexi accent with him dashgsfv
An offer with hopes I could work smth out to get that sexi accent with him dashgsfv
1 2 3 4