Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ★[S/R] Thorn's Hatchery (IMPERIALS)★
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15
@Matcha- I'm no longer taking WC scrolls but I am still taking the boon of fertility scrolls. I always update the item list so the only items I am accepting now are SD scrolls, gembound scrolls, and Boons.
@Matcha- I'm no longer taking WC scrolls but I am still taking the boon of fertility scrolls. I always update the item list so the only items I am accepting now are SD scrolls, gembound scrolls, and Boons.
plague_flight_banner_by_dinocyanide-d8tx18y.png
@Benathorn - In that case, I'm sending over three boons. :]
@Benathorn - In that case, I'm sending over three boons. :]
Untitled-1.pngkeeto-braddock.png
@Matcha- Thank you, three boons make your remainder 500k reservation to just 200k. ^^
@Matcha- Thank you, three boons make your remainder 500k reservation to just 200k. ^^
@Benathorn I think I'd like to snag one of those dark Skydancer's. They're lovely! Do you only take money or would you be willing to do dragon trades too? I have a young WC who will be mating with my imp in 35 days. I figured you don't but would putting down 50k put me on the list right now then I'm free to pay off the rest when I choose as long as it's paid before/only the hatch day or if I'm reading right then you're able to hold them for 5 days?
@Benathorn I think I'd like to snag one of those dark Skydancer's. They're lovely! Do you only take money or would you be willing to do dragon trades too? I have a young WC who will be mating with my imp in 35 days. I figured you don't but would putting down 50k put me on the list right now then I'm free to pay off the rest when I choose as long as it's paid before/only the hatch day or if I'm reading right then you're able to hold them for 5 days?
fireshield_divider3_by_starkindlerstudio-dajul4r.png
@Sarai- I do not take dragon trades but I do take scrolls listed on my Item Payment list or the gold that is required for the reserve. The Obsidian/Emerald Skydancer pair only requires a 50k reserve down payment for ensuring a slot and a remainder 200k by their breeding date, which is September 21st.

If you are still interested I can place you down for first pick in slot one. You are also welcome to include items and gold together to cover the amount as well. Just check the first post to see what each costs. ^^
@Sarai- I do not take dragon trades but I do take scrolls listed on my Item Payment list or the gold that is required for the reserve. The Obsidian/Emerald Skydancer pair only requires a 50k reserve down payment for ensuring a slot and a remainder 200k by their breeding date, which is September 21st.

If you are still interested I can place you down for first pick in slot one. You are also welcome to include items and gold together to cover the amount as well. Just check the first post to see what each costs. ^^
@Benathorn Alright lol, you convinced me. I'll send 50k over. Put me on the list for first pick please? :3

I really really want a boy skydancer
@Benathorn Alright lol, you convinced me. I'll send 50k over. Put me on the list for first pick please? :3

I really really want a boy skydancer
fireshield_divider3_by_starkindlerstudio-dajul4r.png
@Jendalie, @Atropa, @Matcha- Seraphina and Oren will finally be ready to breed by tonight's rollover. I will be using a Boon of Fertility to hatch the eggs immediately after breeding so be sure to pay off the rest of your reservations before then.

In the case that there is only one or two eggs, remember that the user who does not receive a hatchling will be bumped up a slot for the next clutch till they either find the dragon they are specifically looking for or are in wait for another Imp.

Also, I must inform you, as prior to the rules on the front page, that I am desperately seeking a white/white Imp baby. If one does happen to show up from this littler I will be keeping it and placing it back towards the hatchery. To which, any of you are welcome to transfer over your reserves to if you wish. Monochrome Imperials are a big dream of mine and I just wanted to make that known in case a pure white Imp is born from this litter. ^^

If you have any questions feel free to PM or Ping me. Here's to hoping we get a three egg clutch or more! :3
@Jendalie, @Atropa, @Matcha- Seraphina and Oren will finally be ready to breed by tonight's rollover. I will be using a Boon of Fertility to hatch the eggs immediately after breeding so be sure to pay off the rest of your reservations before then.

In the case that there is only one or two eggs, remember that the user who does not receive a hatchling will be bumped up a slot for the next clutch till they either find the dragon they are specifically looking for or are in wait for another Imp.

Also, I must inform you, as prior to the rules on the front page, that I am desperately seeking a white/white Imp baby. If one does happen to show up from this littler I will be keeping it and placing it back towards the hatchery. To which, any of you are welcome to transfer over your reserves to if you wish. Monochrome Imperials are a big dream of mine and I just wanted to make that known in case a pure white Imp is born from this litter. ^^

If you have any questions feel free to PM or Ping me. Here's to hoping we get a three egg clutch or more! :3
@Benathorn

Are you interested in a mmidnight/midnight imperial baby for trading with a baby of your midnight/emerald skydancers?
@Benathorn

Are you interested in a mmidnight/midnight imperial baby for trading with a baby of your midnight/emerald skydancers?
ls_twilight_sky_by_dogi_crimson-dabkca1.png
@KjaniLove- I rarely ever do dragon trades for my hatchery, but I oh so love monochromes and they would make a wonderful addition to the thread! I would be happy to trade for a midnight/midnight Imp baby for a slot of the dark Skydancer pairing.

However, their clutch is a toss between obsidian or midnight for their primaries and I am working now to have an Obsidian/Obsidian SD pair up before the other dark SD pair's breeding date. (You can take a gander at my lair to see the two babies that I am working on.) I would be happy to place you down for either of those if you wish. ^^
@KjaniLove- I rarely ever do dragon trades for my hatchery, but I oh so love monochromes and they would make a wonderful addition to the thread! I would be happy to trade for a midnight/midnight Imp baby for a slot of the dark Skydancer pairing.

However, their clutch is a toss between obsidian or midnight for their primaries and I am working now to have an Obsidian/Obsidian SD pair up before the other dark SD pair's breeding date. (You can take a gander at my lair to see the two babies that I am working on.) I would be happy to place you down for either of those if you wish. ^^
@Benathorn

Oh that would be so awesome ;) thanks for trading with me altough you don't really do this^^

I love the coloures of the skydancers! Is it ok to prefere a midnight primary? so if there's a SD baby with midnight primary I would be pleased to get him^^
@Benathorn

Oh that would be so awesome ;) thanks for trading with me altough you don't really do this^^

I love the coloures of the skydancers! Is it ok to prefere a midnight primary? so if there's a SD baby with midnight primary I would be pleased to get him^^
ls_twilight_sky_by_dogi_crimson-dabkca1.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15