Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~Soul Provider Hatchery~ HIATUS!
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 69 70
@capramoon Absolutely! Might be a few nests before I ping you though, there's a long pinglist. Just FYI
@capramoon Absolutely! Might be a few nests before I ping you though, there's a long pinglist. Just FYI
BJIX60z.png Hi1MA9W.png
@Kymris [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50048231] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/500483/50048231_350.png[/img] [/url] So I got this boy from you a while ago. I'm currently looking for a female with his same genes. Do you think you will be breeding that same pair again? (He's a XXY Ruby Python Ruby Morph Cherry Capsule)
@Kymris

50048231_350.png

So I got this boy from you a while ago. I'm currently looking for a female with his same genes. Do you think you will be breeding that same pair again?

(He's a XXY Ruby Python Ruby Morph Cherry Capsule)
@DragonWings360 Hi

Yes, I can breed them again! I have a free nest right now I believe, I can put that pair on a nest today.

EDIT - One egg nest. Fingers crossed!
@DragonWings360 Hi

Yes, I can breed them again! I have a free nest right now I believe, I can put that pair on a nest today.

EDIT - One egg nest. Fingers crossed!
BJIX60z.png Hi1MA9W.png
@Kymris

Thanks so much! I’ll buy the dragon from you even if it isn’t what I’m looking for exactly.
@Kymris

Thanks so much! I’ll buy the dragon from you even if it isn’t what I’m looking for exactly.
Can I:

1) Be put on the pinglist for a 'Canyon Dwellers' hatchling (preferably one with Lewynne's cerulean colored wings)?

2) Be put on the pinglist for a 'Cybernetics' hatchling (preferably a female Nocturne with Techno's fuchsia colored wings)?

3) Be put on the general pinglist?

Thanks.
Can I:

1) Be put on the pinglist for a 'Canyon Dwellers' hatchling (preferably one with Lewynne's cerulean colored wings)?

2) Be put on the pinglist for a 'Cybernetics' hatchling (preferably a female Nocturne with Techno's fuchsia colored wings)?

3) Be put on the general pinglist?

Thanks.
Follow me to sales! =>image.pngimage.png
@StephanieS Yes to all! Putting you on the pinglists now!
@StephanieS Yes to all! Putting you on the pinglists now!
BJIX60z.png Hi1MA9W.png
@Kymris

Hey wow what a cool hatchery you have! May I be put on the general pinglist?
@Kymris

Hey wow what a cool hatchery you have! May I be put on the general pinglist?
tumblr_p6isy0nicg1tnbqc8o1_250.png
@R4B1ES Thank you! And absolutely! Adding you now!
@R4B1ES Thank you! And absolutely! Adding you now!
BJIX60z.png Hi1MA9W.png
@Nonnsequitur @KallyPaige @Sebeon @pigeonz @Semiramis @QU33NY33N @gentleTendencies @Victorzies @Skittyfairy @Tryvyal @Tortallan @SeaCrest @Abirue @xenontrioxide @Shadowfire1223 @DarlingDearest @Palmtrees @LadyRaptor @Seonais @StephanieS @R4B1ES

New hatchlings for sale in the For Sale section!
@Nonnsequitur @KallyPaige @Sebeon @pigeonz @Semiramis @QU33NY33N @gentleTendencies @Victorzies @Skittyfairy @Tryvyal @Tortallan @SeaCrest @Abirue @xenontrioxide @Shadowfire1223 @DarlingDearest @Palmtrees @LadyRaptor @Seonais @StephanieS @R4B1ES

New hatchlings for sale in the For Sale section!
BJIX60z.png Hi1MA9W.png
@Kymris

Did I ever ask to be on the Undertow pinglist, because if not, I would love to be on it ;O;
@Kymris

Did I ever ask to be on the Undertow pinglist, because if not, I would love to be on it ;O;
lightningshieldl.png ePOliyb.png
Oo1lWlZ.png
QQYyU47.png
gYW0j5f.png
FObX7rS.png
rix3ppo.png
Zeke/KitKat
lightninganim3.gif
6KQB58c.png
G5AOhhN.png
cTFAUOc.png
oaolHwW.png