Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | An Ancient Box - Purebred G2s
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[emoji=gaoler laughing size=2]
[emoji=gaoler love size=2]
[emoji=gaoler love size=2]
[emoji=banescale love size=2]
[emoji=banescale laughing size=2]
Username: cvthedral
Which pair?: cow
Male or Female?: either
Eye Type?: plague - any (prefer the more fun eye types, but those are pretty hard)

hope this is cool, fell in love with your super cool cows.
Username: cvthedral
Which pair?: cow
Male or Female?: either
Eye Type?: plague - any (prefer the more fun eye types, but those are pretty hard)

hope this is cool, fell in love with your super cool cows.
BonsaiPixels.FR_2xPlanter.png wfuYhNt.gif sale trade lore wishlist

mwa82103691.png
@Lunch
forgot to ping and say fire is cool too!
@Lunch
forgot to ping and say fire is cool too!

mwa82103691.png
@cvthedral - Hey there! Sorry for the INCREDIBLY late response! I've been on a bit of hiatus from the site, but am slowly getting back into it now! I will put you down on the list though!

Also, for eye type, I'm meaning the following styles: Common, Uncommon, Unusual, Rare, Goat, Faceted, Multi-Gaze, Primal

I unfortunately can't do plague/fire eyes as I'm with the Nature clan. So, if you are wanting Rare and above eye styles, I can totally do that! :)

I'm sooo sorry again for the late reply and am trying to get my interest back into the site slowly. Thanks again for your interest! :)
@cvthedral - Hey there! Sorry for the INCREDIBLY late response! I've been on a bit of hiatus from the site, but am slowly getting back into it now! I will put you down on the list though!

Also, for eye type, I'm meaning the following styles: Common, Uncommon, Unusual, Rare, Goat, Faceted, Multi-Gaze, Primal

I unfortunately can't do plague/fire eyes as I'm with the Nature clan. So, if you are wanting Rare and above eye styles, I can totally do that! :)

I'm sooo sorry again for the late reply and am trying to get my interest back into the site slowly. Thanks again for your interest! :)
@Lunch
ok then! no, thank you.
@Lunch
ok then! no, thank you.

mwa82103691.png
Alright then. :)
Alright then. :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8