Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Blue Quartz Hatchery
1 2 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
@TifaLuckheart I have some new Guardian babs
@TifaLuckheart I have some new Guardian babs
And apparently some Nocturne kids as welln
And apparently some Nocturne kids as welln
Bump
Bump
@TifaLuckheart @Kalypsa Twilight Sparkle had another nest... It's not very good this time, though...
@TifaLuckheart @Kalypsa Twilight Sparkle had another nest... It's not very good this time, though...
@Wishe @TifaLuckheart @Kalypsa (?)

My first nest of Banescales has hatched! I'm not sure if you guys are looking for any more, or what colors, but these are pretty matchy and fully gened. Idk what the market is exactly, but I've decided to initially put them up for 250g/kt. Idk about the Faceted baby. Uh, 350g/kt I guess. Discounts still apply, and I'll knock 10% off for all of you since they're so high lol.
@Wishe @TifaLuckheart @Kalypsa (?)

My first nest of Banescales has hatched! I'm not sure if you guys are looking for any more, or what colors, but these are pretty matchy and fully gened. Idk what the market is exactly, but I've decided to initially put them up for 250g/kt. Idk about the Faceted baby. Uh, 350g/kt I guess. Discounts still apply, and I'll knock 10% off for all of you since they're so high lol.
Update: the two girls are on hold, only the boy is still available. If the second girl is not paid for in a week she will go back up for sale.
Update: the two girls are on hold, only the boy is still available. If the second girl is not paid for in a week she will go back up for sale.
@TifaLuckheart I have two new nests!
@TifaLuckheart I have two new nests!
@TifaLuckheart several new babies n I was gonna let the basic Bane go for 50g/kt.
@TifaLuckheart several new babies n I was gonna let the basic Bane go for 50g/kt.
1 2 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98