Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Gen1s and unbred 7-digits... oh my!
1 2 3 4 5 6
Fact number 4 (even though I doubt anyone is reading them): There was a Fae Rainbow before the one I'm selling and they were all 5- and 6-digits. I've bred them quite a lot though and they had some rather badly named offspring (and also horrible tertiaries which was irrelevant back then). Most of them had the same names though!

Here are the older Vhisp, Niamh, Diedre, Hiero, Sorcha/Sive, Kilian, Eirian/Lasair, Ilane, Tyrel and Cahir.
Fact number 4 (even though I doubt anyone is reading them): There was a Fae Rainbow before the one I'm selling and they were all 5- and 6-digits. I've bred them quite a lot though and they had some rather badly named offspring (and also horrible tertiaries which was irrelevant back then). Most of them had the same names though!

Here are the older Vhisp, Niamh, Diedre, Hiero, Sorcha/Sive, Kilian, Eirian/Lasair, Ilane, Tyrel and Cahir.
MS6xnJoY_o.png
Oh... thinking back at all the dragons I've exhalted over the years out of frustration (badly/unnamed offspring) or lair space reasons...
Oh... thinking back at all the dragons I've exhalted over the years out of frustration (badly/unnamed offspring) or lair space reasons...
MS6xnJoY_o.png
Gen1-section edited with some price ideas.
Gen1-section edited with some price ideas.
MS6xnJoY_o.png
Fact number 5: I still think that White looks best as Basic.
Fact number 5: I still think that White looks best as Basic.
MS6xnJoY_o.png
[emoji=fae deadpan size=2]
MS6xnJoY_o.png
Fact number 6: The older version of Vhisp was the first dragon I got on this site after accidentally exalting my progens (I had no idea what would happen and didn't quite understand the warning - if there was any, the site was laggy as hell back then!). So happy we were given the opportunity to get them back.
Fact number 6: The older version of Vhisp was the first dragon I got on this site after accidentally exalting my progens (I had no idea what would happen and didn't quite understand the warning - if there was any, the site was laggy as hell back then!). So happy we were given the opportunity to get them back.
MS6xnJoY_o.png
Fact number 7: The first mate of Vhisp's older version was the first Niamh and I kind of loved her colors, even though Thistle and Seafoam were already quite unpopular back then, I guess. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/284/28338_350.png[/img]
Fact number 7: The first mate of Vhisp's older version was the first Niamh and I kind of loved her colors, even though Thistle and Seafoam were already quite unpopular back then, I guess.

28338_350.png
MS6xnJoY_o.png
[emoji=fae sleepy size=2]
MS6xnJoY_o.png
Storm/Grape/Blood Gen1 sold!
Storm/Grape/Blood Gen1 sold!
MS6xnJoY_o.png
[emoji=fae confused size=2]
MS6xnJoY_o.png
1 2 3 4 5 6