Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S/O] Lots of g1s, lvl 25s + 6-digits!
1 2 3
@Keyina Oops! sorry if I misunderstood, do you want me to keep you down for 3kg for Fenrir? :'D I'll definitely let you know within a day or so if I sell him!
@Keyina Oops! sorry if I misunderstood, do you want me to keep you down for 3kg for Fenrir? :'D I'll definitely let you know within a day or so if I sell him!
fNZvyIa.png
@Spark

Yes, yes, I still want him. o/ My offer is still 3 mil mixed currency. Please ping me if you decide to sell him or not. ♥
@Spark

Yes, yes, I still want him. o/ My offer is still 3 mil mixed currency. Please ping me if you decide to sell him or not. ♥
@Spark

I'm interested in Baltin and your algae/white/cream girl. Do you have ballpark ranges for both?
@Spark

I'm interested in Baltin and your algae/white/cream girl. Do you have ballpark ranges for both?
oshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gifoshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gifoshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gifoshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gif
@Oshawott 475g for Baltin and maybe 300g-ish for the algae/white girl?
@Oshawott 475g for Baltin and maybe 300g-ish for the algae/white girl?
fNZvyIa.png
@Spark

Ok, if you're not accepting offers right now i'll offer that unless you are ok with selling them now?
@Spark

Ok, if you're not accepting offers right now i'll offer that unless you are ok with selling them now?
oshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gifoshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gifoshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gifoshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gif
@Oshawott I'll probably wait another day or so just in case there's any interest (a couple people asked about Baltin), but I'll mark you down for both if you want!
@Oshawott I'll probably wait another day or so just in case there's any interest (a couple people asked about Baltin), but I'll mark you down for both if you want!
fNZvyIa.png
@Spark

Ok no problem! Just let me know :)
@Spark

Ok no problem! Just let me know :)
@Spark Pax is cute. What kind of price were you thinking of for him?
@Spark Pax is cute. What kind of price were you thinking of for him?
t0OITZB.png UuMMDwC.png 9kBFZN6.png
]
Would you accept 150g for ruby?
Would you accept 150g for ruby?
IMG-2180.png -—--tumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio8_100.png —- -» Accents
—- -» Dragons
—- --» Art
@Spark @dandyfrau

Ooh I've come across Ivar (48111535) a couple times and I really like him. I can offer 5kg
@Spark @dandyfrau

Ooh I've come across Ivar (48111535) a couple times and I really like him. I can offer 5kg
1 2 3