Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~+Artsy Dragons+~ (Gijinka Art Hatchery)
1 2 3 4 5
@Smittyy, @Splendid, Ahh! forgive me, I forgot to ask, but would you both like to be added to the pinglist?
@Smittyy, @Splendid, Ahh! forgive me, I forgot to ask, but would you both like to be added to the pinglist?
lryevj1.pngyXDNgEJ.png0ZDiNpW.png
@Angel614 no thank you, but thats for askin! also I drew an art for the gal I bought :D [center][img]https://i.ibb.co/QmdDmnK/wlw-dregn.png[/img][/center] Happy Pride Month!!! :DDDD
@Angel614 no thank you, but thats for askin! also I drew an art for the gal I bought :D
wlw-dregn.png

Happy Pride Month!!! :DDDD
0DS7tuj.png

Pinged! NEW GIJINKA!

Also, my apologies for the lengthy haitus! Planning for College, Vacation plans (and going on trips), kind of all came at me (including graduation), so thank you for your patience!

Pinged! NEW GIJINKA!

Also, my apologies for the lengthy haitus! Planning for College, Vacation plans (and going on trips), kind of all came at me (including graduation), so thank you for your patience!

Pinged! NEW GIJINKAS!

Supers, Aliens, and an Archaic Warrior are around to be picked up by a good home!

Pinged! NEW GIJINKAS!

Supers, Aliens, and an Archaic Warrior are around to be picked up by a good home!
Hello!~ Would you be willing to hold Phoenix for a few days? I'm currently away from my main computer and stuck on mobile, but I'd love to add the bab to my lair >3
Hello!~ Would you be willing to hold Phoenix for a few days? I'm currently away from my main computer and stuck on mobile, but I'd love to add the bab to my lair >3
5S2hFjn.png
@KenjiSnow, absolutely! Would you also like to be added to the pinglist for future gijinkas?
@KenjiSnow, absolutely! Would you also like to be added to the pinglist for future gijinkas?
Yes please! I got back to my computer early, would it be alright to ask for the CR now? :3
Yes please! I got back to my computer early, would it be alright to ask for the CR now? :3
5S2hFjn.png
@KenjiSnow, alright, I’ll add you! And absolutely, that’ll be 100kt or gems!
@KenjiSnow, alright, I’ll add you! And absolutely, that’ll be 100kt or gems!
@Angel614 could you add me to the pinglist, please?
@Angel614 could you add me to the pinglist, please?
@Decaffeinated, Absolutely!
@Decaffeinated, Absolutely!
1 2 3 4 5