Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] ‎XXY G1s (Clay, Raspberry, etc.)
1 2 3 4
@kaitii
i think i paid 6kg for him as a basic nocturne, so i'll probably want a bit more to at least cover the wildclaw scroll
@kaitii
i think i paid 6kg for him as a basic nocturne, so i'll probably want a bit more to at least cover the wildclaw scroll
@aurorie

Oh boy, that xxy mint is a bit of a dream dragon of mine... Could I offer 10kg for him?
@aurorie

Oh boy, that xxy mint is a bit of a dream dragon of mine... Could I offer 10kg for him?
CwvG2K8.gifu1yQTa6.gifF3LFtO5.gif6v7Mvy4.gif
@bitmap
that's a tempting offer. i'll definitely keep it in mind c:
@bitmap
that's a tempting offer. i'll definitely keep it in mind c:
@mitchy @drakedynasty
i don't think i've pinged you yet. i'm just letting you know that i'm taking offers on the ‎xxy eldritch and mint g1s you expressed interest in c:
@mitchy @drakedynasty
i don't think i've pinged you yet. i'm just letting you know that i'm taking offers on the ‎xxy eldritch and mint g1s you expressed interest in c:
@aurorie

Could I also ask how long you're taking offers for? :o
@aurorie

Could I also ask how long you're taking offers for? :o
@bitmap
i'll probably leave offers open for a few days ^^
@bitmap
i'll probably leave offers open for a few days ^^
Alright, thank you for answering!
Alright, thank you for answering!
@aurorie

i can bump my offer to 8k in that case
@aurorie

i can bump my offer to 8k in that case
M2Zz7wd.png
@kaitii
i'll probably be leaving offers open for a few days, but i'll most likely be accepting your offer c:
@kaitii
i'll probably be leaving offers open for a few days, but i'll most likely be accepting your offer c:
(#47904366) 15kt for the xxy mint denim and (#38198943) 25 kt for the xxy teal/blush beauty :)

@aurorie hi, I misread your post, it didn't register that these dragons were all Gen1. They're priceless XD and I can't afford them. You could list them in the AH and sell them for 500 gems + easily :)
(#47904366) 15kt for the xxy mint denim and (#38198943) 25 kt for the xxy teal/blush beauty :)

@aurorie hi, I misread your post, it didn't register that these dragons were all Gen1. They're priceless XD and I can't afford them. You could list them in the AH and sell them for 500 gems + easily :)
tumblr_inline_o38xqzuDbi1ts73zp_540.pngGeoPFHZ.png__tDeKDnH.png__L5A1mcs.png
1 2 3 4