Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~Flyleaf Drakery~ Trickmurk Hatchlings!
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 103 104
@CatkinStarchild I love when you stroll. lol.

Yes, that is possible. My son Abogad is in Shadow, so it's no problem at all. I'll send them over asap.
@CatkinStarchild I love when you stroll. lol.

Yes, that is possible. My son Abogad is in Shadow, so it's no problem at all. I'll send them over asap.
lGriifT.png
@Stormhawke Would you be willing to hold this girl for me til like the end of the day? I'm out of lair space and funds rn, but I'm gonna do a lot of exalting today so I should be able to take her later! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53652775] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/536528/53652775_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Stormhawke
Would you be willing to hold this girl for me til like the end of the day? I'm out of lair space and funds rn, but I'm gonna do a lot of exalting today so I should be able to take her later!

53652775_350.png
@battleaxe Sure! I'll mark her as on hold and begin the CR so you can just add to it when you're ready. :)
@battleaxe Sure! I'll mark her as on hold and begin the CR so you can just add to it when you're ready. :)
lGriifT.png
@Stormhawke
sweet thanks! And are mixed payments okay?
@Stormhawke
sweet thanks! And are mixed payments okay?
@battleaxe Absolutely. I use a ratio of 1g/1000t.
@battleaxe Absolutely. I use a ratio of 1g/1000t.
lGriifT.png
Hmm I know the Ruby lionfish Imp boy doesn’t have the tert I’m looking for but I like him a lot so could I get him for 100g?

Edit: actually if it’s no trouble I think I might put my offer on hold for now, but if he doesn’t sell in a few days I’ll snap him up
Hmm I know the Ruby lionfish Imp boy doesn’t have the tert I’m looking for but I like him a lot so could I get him for 100g?

Edit: actually if it’s no trouble I think I might put my offer on hold for now, but if he doesn’t sell in a few days I’ll snap him up
5C13062C-2F91-4900-9463-1D62E8AB9A02.pngbEvLAND.png
@StardustRaptor No problem! Just check back! He's going to be listed on AH some time today. I usually wait about 24 hours after listing them here to do that.
@StardustRaptor No problem! Just check back! He's going to be listed on AH some time today. I usually wait about 24 hours after listing them here to do that.
lGriifT.png
While I’m here and thinking about it could I be put on the Windswept Wanderers pinglist too? They’re absolutely gorgeous! I can’t deny that I collect colors like tarnish, copper, and spruce. Especially interested in a spruce tert male cause wow they’re nice
While I’m here and thinking about it could I be put on the Windswept Wanderers pinglist too? They’re absolutely gorgeous! I can’t deny that I collect colors like tarnish, copper, and spruce. Especially interested in a spruce tert male cause wow they’re nice
@StardustRaptor Do you mean the Mystic Mediators? That is my Tarnish pair. :)
@StardustRaptor Do you mean the Mystic Mediators? That is my Tarnish pair. :)
lGriifT.png
Oh yes, I must’ve copied the wrong name in my rush to get to bed. Thank you!
Oh yes, I must’ve copied the wrong name in my rush to get to bed. Thank you!
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 103 104