Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | cafe flora: hatchery // ace pride!
1 2 3 4
I would appreciate being added to the Golden Milk ping list. Please and thank you. xx

I also like the Chai and Strawberry Milk Tea ideas. ;3

@Chromathesia
I would appreciate being added to the Golden Milk ping list. Please and thank you. xx

I also like the Chai and Strawberry Milk Tea ideas. ;3

@Chromathesia
17248.png .....................
cringe
ZMt7ASU.gif
Mesq6uj.png

J7D1quC.png

ZTPHjAD.png
o4KdtaP.png
@Cringe- duly noted! Is there a specific color/gene combo you'd like to in particular be notified of? [and I'll move those a bit further up my to-do list c;]
@Cringe- duly noted! Is there a specific color/gene combo you'd like to in particular be notified of? [and I'll move those a bit further up my to-do list c;]
1008.png currently FRT +2

141.png | 164.png
--- ✧ lair
Friendly Boop![emoji=tundra tongue]
Friendly Boop!
tumblr_pofo5zfMVa1ugssd3o2_500.png
poke!
poke!

141.png | 164.png
--- ✧ lair
Friendly Boop![emoji=tundra laughing]
Friendly Boop!
tumblr_pofo5zfMVa1ugssd3o2_500.png
hello there! i've slightly restructured this hatchery; it now also includes a g1 rescue portion! i've put a couple of g1s that are ready to be adopted out right now, if you'd like to take a look c:
hello there! i've slightly restructured this hatchery; it now also includes a g1 rescue portion! i've put a couple of g1s that are ready to be adopted out right now, if you'd like to take a look c:

141.png | 164.png
--- ✧ lair
poke!
poke!

141.png | 164.png
--- ✧ lair
@Chromathesia Could I please adopt Oveta? She shares my birthday! I’d be happy to pay some treasure for her.
@Chromathesia Could I please adopt Oveta? She shares my birthday! I’d be happy to pay some treasure for her.
@Solarae Oh wow, I hatched her as part of a b-day hatch c: hi twin! No need for any payment at all; just want to give her a new home.
@Solarae Oh wow, I hatched her as part of a b-day hatch c: hi twin! No need for any payment at all; just want to give her a new home.

141.png | 164.png
--- ✧ lair
That’s awesome:) Thanks again!
That’s awesome:) Thanks again!
1 2 3 4