Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | The Lab Bench
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@skazka @spirant @hyxnas @Sarra @PPixelNinja216 @zerah561 @Geekhyena @BritishFairy @SparkStrom @Viridesce @HECKINRAD1 @YeppyCorns

@livy

All dragons have sold.
@skazka @spirant @hyxnas @Sarra @PPixelNinja216 @zerah561 @Geekhyena @BritishFairy @SparkStrom @Viridesce @HECKINRAD1 @YeppyCorns

@livy

All dragons have sold.
5jZdSQt.png Time Zone: EST (FR +3)
Chemist IRL
Hatchery: The Lab Bench
can you add me to your ping list?
can you add me to your ping list?
@YeppyCorns Sure! Also, I saw that you took an interest in my sans and Megalovania dragons- I have one of their offspring for sale at the moment, he's in the auction house: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50793857] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/507939/50793857_350.png[/img] [/url]
@YeppyCorns Sure! Also, I saw that you took an interest in my sans and Megalovania dragons- I have one of their offspring for sale at the moment, he's in the auction house:

50793857_350.png
Chemist IRL
could i get in on that general pinglist?
could i get in on that general pinglist?
@bogbody Added!
@bogbody Added!
Chemist IRL
Thanks! And I'm saving up for them, I have 30k rn. ^-^
Thanks! And I'm saving up for them, I have 30k rn. ^-^
@@skazka @spirant @hyxnas @Sarra @PPixelNinja216 @zerah561 @Geekhyena @BritishFairy @SparkStrom @Viridesce @HECKINRAD1 @YeppyCorns @xylems @YeppyCorns @bogbody

All dragons have sold.
@@skazka @spirant @hyxnas @Sarra @PPixelNinja216 @zerah561 @Geekhyena @BritishFairy @SparkStrom @Viridesce @HECKINRAD1 @YeppyCorns @xylems @YeppyCorns @bogbody

All dragons have sold.
Chemist IRL
Hey, I love your pairs :) I was wondering if you would want to be affiliates with my hatchery!
Hey, I love your pairs :) I was wondering if you would want to be affiliates with my hatchery!
yESgRrw.jpg
rtsRpmS.jpg
QLwHRxp.jpg
YjXxSkj.jpg
SXLDZKH.jpg
yWUd2Up.jpg yMi1F55.jpg
@skazka @spirant @hyxnas @Sarra @PPixelNinja216 @zerah561 @Geekhyena @BritishFairy @SparkStrom @Viridesce @HECKINRAD1 @YeppyCorns @xylems @YeppyCorns @bogbody

@PurpleHusky

@Nightsorrow @OyasumiKasumi

@Lovinos

All dragons have sold.
@skazka @spirant @hyxnas @Sarra @PPixelNinja216 @zerah561 @Geekhyena @BritishFairy @SparkStrom @Viridesce @HECKINRAD1 @YeppyCorns @xylems @YeppyCorns @bogbody

@PurpleHusky

@Nightsorrow @OyasumiKasumi

@Lovinos

All dragons have sold.
Chemist IRL

@Lovinos

@livy

All dragons were sold.

@Lovinos

@livy

All dragons were sold.
Chemist IRL
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8