Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Llamacorn Hatchery
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 19 20
@Dragonflame4062 @TheAmazingCow I have send them over, I'm happy those too are going to good homes[emoji=ridgeback happy]
@Dragonflame4062 @TheAmazingCow

I have send them over, I'm happy those too are going to good homes
25iwtvd.jpg
21ynts.png
@LittleMisses

please remove me from your pinglist (i'm somehow the first in it)
i saw all thread through and didn't see where i asked to be pinged, i pretty clearly didn't

i don't know where i got my name but please don't just pick it from others' pinglists as i do not enjoy it
@LittleMisses

please remove me from your pinglist (i'm somehow the first in it)
i saw all thread through and didn't see where i asked to be pinged, i pretty clearly didn't

i don't know where i got my name but please don't just pick it from others' pinglists as i do not enjoy it
FR+10
Ping-friendly. Loves coatls and skydancers.
@tmplr I am really sorry it made you upset, I have deleted you from the pinglist.
@tmplr I am really sorry it made you upset, I have deleted you from the pinglist.
ZNhRsiG.png
Check out me and my friends hatchery http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2647339
llamacorn hatchery!
@LittleMisses please remove me from the pinglist, I do not wish to participate in random raffles
@LittleMisses please remove me from the pinglist, I do not wish to participate in random raffles
Wy0IOy1.png
@LittleMisses I'm not really interested in raffles, so please remove my ticket and take me off of your pinglist ^^;
@LittleMisses I'm not really interested in raffles, so please remove my ticket and take me off of your pinglist ^^;
I read every reply I get, but I may not respond due to anxiety or forgetfulness. please bear with me!
WI1HIHE.gif
@LittleMisses Thanks for the offer but I'm not really interested in participating in raffles atm! I would appreciate if you could remove my ticket and take me off the pinglist. Thankyou :)
@LittleMisses Thanks for the offer but I'm not really interested in participating in raffles atm! I would appreciate if you could remove my ticket and take me off the pinglist. Thankyou :)
ummmmmmm.png blnk.png
jay
he/they
+18 FR time

animated-jester-image-0012.gif
please don't ping me randomly and take me off the list...
please don't ping me randomly and take me off the list...
@LittleMisses
I'd like to adopt a dragon, I would also be very grateful if I could claim my raffle tickets for it.
If the raffle has ended, don't sweat it! I'd just like the dragon then:
Unnamed
Price: 7,000 treasure
Level 1
Genes:
Primary Cerulean Jaguar
Secondary Pistachio Striation
Tertiary Forest Basic
Eye Type Nature Unusual
@LittleMisses
I'd like to adopt a dragon, I would also be very grateful if I could claim my raffle tickets for it.
If the raffle has ended, don't sweat it! I'd just like the dragon then:
Unnamed
Price: 7,000 treasure
Level 1
Genes:
Primary Cerulean Jaguar
Secondary Pistachio Striation
Tertiary Forest Basic
Eye Type Nature Unusual
35326_v.gif
@TheAmazingCow please be sure to pay and accept the crossroads to claim your 5 extra raffle tickets before tomorrow, the 4th of May. [emoji=coatl happy size=1]
@TheAmazingCow please be sure to pay and accept the crossroads to claim your 5 extra raffle tickets before tomorrow, the 4th of May.
ZNhRsiG.png
Check out me and my friends hatchery http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2647339
llamacorn hatchery!
Bump
Bump
25iwtvd.jpg
21ynts.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 19 20