Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | free dragons
1 2
I have a bunch of free unnamed dragons that are up for grabs. Tell me which one you want and ill send it
I have a bunch of free unnamed dragons that are up for grabs. Tell me which one you want and ill send it
They are all so beautiful! Which ones are up for adoption exactly? Is it all of the unnamed dragons? Thank-you![emoji=butterfly 2]
They are all so beautiful! Which ones are up for adoption exactly? Is it all of the unnamed dragons? Thank-you!
[quote name="Cello123" date="2019-02-26 10:16:24" ] They are all so beautiful! Which ones are up for adoption exactly? Is it all of the unnamed dragons? Thank-you![emoji=butterfly 2] [/quote] The unnamed ones are the only ones up for keeping. Any unnamed one you can have
Cello123 wrote on 2019-02-26 10:16:24:
They are all so beautiful! Which ones are up for adoption exactly? Is it all of the unnamed dragons? Thank-you!
The unnamed ones are the only ones up for keeping. Any unnamed one you can have
Thank-you so much! Please could I have the flint imperial male?
[quote name="Cello123" date="2019-02-26 10:52:43" ] Thank-you so much! Please could I have the flint imperial male? [/quote] Of course. Ill send him right over
Cello123 wrote on 2019-02-26 10:52:43:
Of course. Ill send him right over
Is there any chance I could get the blackberry imperial female?

If we can have two I'd also like the male splash pearlcatcher but if not I totally understand!!

If we can have two I'd also like the male splash pearlcatcher but if not I totally understand!!
[quote name="Darkkligh" date="2019-02-26 13:29:01" ] Is there any chance I could get the blackberry imperial female? If we can have two I'd also like the male splash pearlcatcher but if not I totally understand!! [/quote] Of course. I will send them right over
Darkkligh wrote on 2019-02-26 13:29:01:

Of course. I will send them right over
hiya! i was wondering if the two Pearlcatchers were still available, if not it's completely fine
hiya! i was wondering if the two Pearlcatchers were still available, if not it's completely fine
zdkBiZa.png
[quote name="Itisahuman" date="2019-02-28 21:17:37" ] hiya! i was wondering if the two Pearlcatchers were still available, if not it's completely fine [/quote] I just sent them over
Itisahuman wrote on 2019-02-28 21:17:37:
I just sent them over
Hi can I have any dragon that wood be amazing thank you[emoji=coatl happy]
Hi can I have any dragon that wood be amazing thank you
1 2