Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Plagueling Sub-species Registry
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
bump
bump
LENdbij.png
@BewitchedPotato Lmao idk?? You can buy him if you want no prob with me :')
@BewitchedPotato Lmao idk?? You can buy him if you want no prob with me :')
khqthzK.png _ Hatchery
Progen Lineage
Fodder Rescue
Sell me dragons
100 Hatchlings
_ B3xrNyB.png
bump
bump
LENdbij.png
@Strychnos @Dinoclaire101 @NatureReclaimed @PijukVonGacy

Team meeting!

I'll be away doing life things again from the 22nd to the 1st of July, so someone's either going to have to take over and make a new sales post for the week, or, we could make a new sales thread and everyone can reserve their own post there for them to update freely. I personally prefer the latter, as it gets annoying when people don't tell me when they sell/exalt plaguelings, or forget to notify me when they hatch a nest. And then I never bring it up in fear of being annoying or hurting their feelings, so sorry about that!

Team meeting!

I'll be away doing life things again from the 22nd to the 1st of July, so someone's either going to have to take over and make a new sales post for the week, or, we could make a new sales thread and everyone can reserve their own post there for them to update freely. I personally prefer the latter, as it gets annoying when people don't tell me when they sell/exalt plaguelings, or forget to notify me when they hatch a nest. And then I never bring it up in fear of being annoying or hurting their feelings, so sorry about that!
LENdbij.png
@SockPuppet010

I support the new thread, when will you post it?

Have fun with your life things!
@SockPuppet010

I support the new thread, when will you post it?

Have fun with your life things!
Dinoclaire101.png
@SockPuppet010

I plan on giving mine a better suited mate for breeding plaguelings, so I'll have them more often. A new thread with my own spot would make that much easier.
@SockPuppet010

I plan on giving mine a better suited mate for breeding plaguelings, so I'll have them more often. A new thread with my own spot would make that much easier.
DPrCB0j.gif___
The roots are growing.___

Life shall nest in the heart of death,___
And those who rest will bloom.___

___
@SockPuppet010

Yeah if that's easier for you it makes sense to make a new thread, support
@SockPuppet010

Yeah if that's easier for you it makes sense to make a new thread, support
khqthzK.png _ Hatchery
Progen Lineage
Fodder Rescue
Sell me dragons
100 Hatchlings
_ B3xrNyB.png
@Strychnos @Dinoclaire101 @NatureReclaimed @PijukVonGacy I guess we're going with the new thread. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2707391/1]I started the new one[/url], and could someone ask a mod to move this thread to Dragon Share if I don't get around to it? I'll leave this thread as is until you move all your things. I'll also send you the code for the dragons you're already selling, if any. use this code for you own dragons sales: [code][columns] [dragon code] [nextcol] [center] [b]Unnamed[/b] [b]Gender[/b] [b]Blood/Maroon/Red[/b] Gene [b]Primary[/b] Gene [b]Secondary[/b] Gene [b]Tertiary[/b] Breed [b]Breed[/b] Eyes [b]Eyes[/b] [b]treasure/gems[/b] [/center] [/columns] [/code] and this layout for your post [code][right][size=6][Name]'s Plaguelings[/size] [size=2]--put a note about your pairs or something here--.[/size][/right] ---------------------------------------- [right][size=5]Prime Plaguelings[/size][/right] ----------------------------------------- [center][size=2]None[/size][/center] [right][size=5]Greater Plaguelings[/size][/right] ----------------------------------------- [center][size=2]None[/size][/center] [right][size=5]Lesser Plaguelings[/size][/right] ----------------------------------------- [center][size=2]None[/size][/center] [/code] And this if you're breeding traitors: [code][right][size=6][Name]'s Plaguelings[/size] [size=2]--put a note about your pairs or something here--.[/size][/right] ---------------------------------------- [right][size=5]Supreme Traitors[/size][/right] ----------------------------------------- [center][size=2]None[/size][/center] [right][size=5]Traitors[/size][/right] ----------------------------------------- [center][size=2]None[/size][/center][/code] I'll try to check on this tomorrow to update the title, if I can't, maybe ask a mod to change it for you.

I guess we're going with the new thread. I started the new one, and could someone ask a mod to move this thread to Dragon Share if I don't get around to it? I'll leave this thread as is until you move all your things. I'll also send you the code for the dragons you're already selling, if any.

use this code for you own dragons sales:
Code:
[columns] [dragon code] [nextcol] [center] [b]Unnamed[/b] [b]Gender[/b] [b]Blood/Maroon/Red[/b] Gene [b]Primary[/b] Gene [b]Secondary[/b] Gene [b]Tertiary[/b] Breed [b]Breed[/b] Eyes [b]Eyes[/b] [b]treasure/gems[/b] [/center] [/columns]

and this layout for your post
Code:
[right][size=6][Name]'s Plaguelings[/size] [size=2]--put a note about your pairs or something here--.[/size][/right] ---------------------------------------- [right][size=5]Prime Plaguelings[/size][/right] ----------------------------------------- [center][size=2]None[/size][/center] [right][size=5]Greater Plaguelings[/size][/right] ----------------------------------------- [center][size=2]None[/size][/center] [right][size=5]Lesser Plaguelings[/size][/right] ----------------------------------------- [center][size=2]None[/size][/center]

And this if you're breeding traitors:
Code:
[right][size=6][Name]'s Plaguelings[/size] [size=2]--put a note about your pairs or something here--.[/size][/right] ---------------------------------------- [right][size=5]Supreme Traitors[/size][/right] ----------------------------------------- [center][size=2]None[/size][/center] [right][size=5]Traitors[/size][/right] ----------------------------------------- [center][size=2]None[/size][/center]

I'll try to check on this tomorrow to update the title, if I can't, maybe ask a mod to change it for you.
LENdbij.png
@NatureReclaimed

For when I have time.
@NatureReclaimed

For when I have time.
DPrCB0j.gif___
The roots are growing.___

Life shall nest in the heart of death,___
And those who rest will bloom.___

___
@Strychnos

Reminder.