Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | The Egg Vault Sales
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53
That's really pretty! Good luck on your future adventures!
That's really pretty! Good luck on your future adventures!
D5434246-6648-4-AC8-9-E96-EF6547-FFA963.jpg
@Zetore Went to sleep yesterday, how has everything been going with this thread?
@Zetore Went to sleep yesterday, how has everything been going with this thread?
dd105rv-666cd7eb-2cff-4fb8-aad9-67cacb27fa8c.png
@SlushMint

All dragons have been sent to their new owners/awaiting replies. The auction thread is also up.
@SlushMint

All dragons have been sent to their new owners/awaiting replies. The auction thread is also up.
@Zetore Awesome
@Zetore Awesome
dd105rv-666cd7eb-2cff-4fb8-aad9-67cacb27fa8c.png
@Zetore

I was going to bid today but it seems I missed this oops. May I inquire about what happened to the ones that didn’t sell and are not up for auction?
@Zetore

I was going to bid today but it seems I missed this oops. May I inquire about what happened to the ones that didn’t sell and are not up for auction?
PpBM5cS.png
@unsolved

All the dragons without people interested/weren't going to auction were placed in the AH for 5 gems. Keep this in mind for next Saturday, maybe you can grab some cheapies.

Also, there's no need to ping me. I'm subbed to all my threads.
@unsolved

All the dragons without people interested/weren't going to auction were placed in the AH for 5 gems. Keep this in mind for next Saturday, maybe you can grab some cheapies.

Also, there's no need to ping me. I'm subbed to all my threads.
Oh, thank you for letting me know! There was an Indigo/Phthlao one I wanted to bid one so I was curious where it went. Again, thanks~
Oh, thank you for letting me know! There was an Indigo/Phthlao one I wanted to bid one so I was curious where it went. Again, thanks~
PpBM5cS.png
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53