Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [H] CLOSED Wind Bar
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 92 93
@BraveEguana I don’t mind! ;)
@BraveEguana I don’t mind! ;)
Lichtdrache.gif
All of the Midsummer festival ones are gorgeous. Whenever I get lair space I might get one.
All of the Midsummer festival ones are gorgeous. Whenever I get lair space I might get one.
My Pokefarm

Please, screech at me about Kirby characters or Kirby games. I love them and need to yell everything I know before I go insane.
Bv0egTb.png
@RoastedByMarie Thank you <3 Would you like to be pinged when some pairs hatch?
@RoastedByMarie Thank you <3 Would you like to be pinged when some pairs hatch?
50316481p.png
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarAdoptables
hi there!! thanks for the message earlier!! Can I be added to the ping list for Birthday Cake and Fluffy Marshmallow?
hi there!! thanks for the message earlier!! Can I be added to the ping list for Birthday Cake and Fluffy Marshmallow?
0Eukkgx.pngcxbFZBI.png
@AetherGod Thank you so much; I added you to both! :D
@AetherGod Thank you so much; I added you to both! :D
50316481p.png
@BraveEguana
I'd like to buy Cumulus! And can I be added to the pinglist for Cosmic Sky? Thanks a bunch!
@BraveEguana
I'd like to buy Cumulus! And can I be added to the pinglist for Cosmic Sky? Thanks a bunch!
@BraveEguana Sure!
@BraveEguana Sure!
My Pokefarm

Please, screech at me about Kirby characters or Kirby games. I love them and need to yell everything I know before I go insane.
Bv0egTb.png
@Plutocrat Thank you so much ^^ Shall I send a CR or would you like to buy him off the AH? Both is completely fine! :D Also added you!
@RoastedByMarie Added you; thank you! ^°^
@Plutocrat Thank you so much ^^ Shall I send a CR or would you like to buy him off the AH? Both is completely fine! :D Also added you!
@RoastedByMarie Added you; thank you! ^°^
50316481p.png
@BraveEguana
I'd rather take him via the CR. I don't have a lot of gems on me right now, so I'll pay in treasure.
@BraveEguana
I'd rather take him via the CR. I don't have a lot of gems on me right now, so I'll pay in treasure.
@Plutocrat I'll go ahead and send over a CR then, thank you! ^^
@Plutocrat I'll go ahead and send over a CR then, thank you! ^^
50316481p.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 92 93