Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | *StarParticles* New 4/2 Easter Hatches!
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@Stardust747 I will take her for 17kt :)
@Stardust747 I will take her for 17kt :)
@VaeVictis I'll send a CR!
@VaeVictis I'll send a CR!
1SMQUuM.jpg
I would like to pick up this lovely little lady! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53443550] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/534436/53443550_350.png[/img] [/url]
I would like to pick up this lovely little lady!

53443550_350.png
yAA9GBJ.png
@Yaneela Ahh I’m sorry, someone contacted me privately on a smaller community before your message and asked me to put her (and a few others) on hold and I just haven’t updated the hatchery to reflect that yet. I’m really sorry for the wait, but I was actually waiting and hoping the other person would forget to pay the hold fee but they’ve been diligent so far. I’d be glad to give you some treasure to make up for the disorganization on my part.
@Yaneela Ahh I’m sorry, someone contacted me privately on a smaller community before your message and asked me to put her (and a few others) on hold and I just haven’t updated the hatchery to reflect that yet. I’m really sorry for the wait, but I was actually waiting and hoping the other person would forget to pay the hold fee but they’ve been diligent so far. I’d be glad to give you some treasure to make up for the disorganization on my part.
1SMQUuM.jpg
Ah, that's unfortunate... Are the adult coatls still up for grabs? If not I'm just gonna wait for the next nest :)
Ah, that's unfortunate... Are the adult coatls still up for grabs? If not I'm just gonna wait for the next nest :)
yAA9GBJ.png
@Yaneela They're still there (and discounted so that's good), but the other person still might drop this one too.
@Yaneela They're still there (and discounted so that's good), but the other person still might drop this one too.
1SMQUuM.jpg
Oh it's fine, I was torn between the baby Coatl and the adult female anyway! So in the end it's just another way of making that decision :P
Oh it's fine, I was torn between the baby Coatl and the adult female anyway! So in the end it's just another way of making that decision :P
yAA9GBJ.png
@Yaneela The person just finished gathering the payment and sent it, so I guess decision made. :p If you're still interested I can send a CR for the older female to you!
@Yaneela The person just finished gathering the payment and sent it, so I guess decision made. :p If you're still interested I can send a CR for the older female to you!
1SMQUuM.jpg
Yes, please do! :)
Yes, please do! :)
yAA9GBJ.png
@Yaneela Sent!
@Yaneela Sent!
1SMQUuM.jpg
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15