Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Sold!
1 2 3 4
I'm sure she'll be perfect for someone! Good luck again!
I'm sure she'll be perfect for someone! Good luck again!
T3u4zFz.png
Bahahaha... tempted
Bahahaha... tempted
1071.png Sanded Pine Plank Enthusiast.
@SwagYolo
Do it
She'd look beautiful in your lair.
@SwagYolo
Do it
She'd look beautiful in your lair.
t00QRwj.png rOVa8hM.png 6260.png
Wishlist
Clan lore
** They/them
+3 FR time
Adopt shop zAddafE.gifGI49w5A.gif
+3 FR time
@oat
Out of curiosity, what would you value your art at? How much would you charge for a fullbody or a bust? l'm still really tempted by your offer but l'm just not sure yet as l'm still figuring out if l'd be willing to go below LAH for her value in items.

l'd also take noc eggs/strange chests if you had any extras of those
@oat
Out of curiosity, what would you value your art at? How much would you charge for a fullbody or a bust? l'm still really tempted by your offer but l'm just not sure yet as l'm still figuring out if l'd be willing to go below LAH for her value in items.

l'd also take noc eggs/strange chests if you had any extras of those
Wishlist
Clan lore
** They/them
+3 FR time
+3 FR time
@Foxe Out of curiosity, are you looking for any accents/skins?
@Foxe Out of curiosity, are you looking for any accents/skins?
BJIX60z.png Hi1MA9W.png
@Kymris
l would conslder those as part of an offer, yeah! l like usermade ones (l have a wlde varlety of ones that lnterest me) and some offlclal ones may be lnterestlng as well.
@Kymris
l would conslder those as part of an offer, yeah! l like usermade ones (l have a wlde varlety of ones that lnterest me) and some offlclal ones may be lnterestlng as well.
Wishlist
Clan lore
** They/them
+3 FR time
+3 FR time
@Foxe I have a sale thread over here = http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2590382

Maybe something will interest you? As part of an offer? And I have most official ones from 2016 onwards.
@Foxe I have a sale thread over here = http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2590382

Maybe something will interest you? As part of an offer? And I have most official ones from 2016 onwards.
BJIX60z.png Hi1MA9W.png
@Kymris
After looking through a few times, these both caught my eye!
They appear to be a combined total of 2100 gems. (600+1500)
@Kymris
After looking through a few times, these both caught my eye!
They appear to be a combined total of 2100 gems. (600+1500)
Wishlist
Clan lore
** They/them
+3 FR time
+3 FR time
@Foxe

Okay, so 2100gems for those

I also have:

1 opened Night Sky Set. Proof of ownership over HERE - Valued 2000gems on AH

13 Noc Eggs - Valued @ 210 on AH = 2730gems

1 Red Rose Flowerfall - 90gems on AH

1 Hewn Philosopher's Veil - 70gems on AH

50 Silver Muck - 450gems

1000gems

Equals = 8440gems

I have to log off, won't be back till tomorrow afternoon FR time. Lemme know what you think of the offer! I can also throw on 100k treasure if that helps?

@Foxe

Okay, so 2100gems for those

I also have:

1 opened Night Sky Set. Proof of ownership over HERE - Valued 2000gems on AH

13 Noc Eggs - Valued @ 210 on AH = 2730gems

1 Red Rose Flowerfall - 90gems on AH

1 Hewn Philosopher's Veil - 70gems on AH

50 Silver Muck - 450gems

1000gems

Equals = 8440gems

I have to log off, won't be back till tomorrow afternoon FR time. Lemme know what you think of the offer! I can also throw on 100k treasure if that helps?

BJIX60z.png Hi1MA9W.png
@Kymris
You have a really solid offer. I'm quite interested.
Out of curiosity, you wouldn't have an accent: dracolich (for WC females, but also before 2016 so you probably don't) or maybe.. well, I was going to say bone garden because that's one I want but looking at the AH price I highly doubt you'll want to throw that on top. Oh dear. I wish I'd grabbed another before it got up that high.

You've got an offer really close to LAH and her autobuy price so unless oat responds within a day or so (I think they may be on hiatus, but I want to give them a chance to respond before I decide) I think I'll go with yours. I'll absolutely let you know within the next day or so unless life gets in the way, but you should know by tomorrow evening how I'm feeling about it.
@Kymris
You have a really solid offer. I'm quite interested.
Out of curiosity, you wouldn't have an accent: dracolich (for WC females, but also before 2016 so you probably don't) or maybe.. well, I was going to say bone garden because that's one I want but looking at the AH price I highly doubt you'll want to throw that on top. Oh dear. I wish I'd grabbed another before it got up that high.

You've got an offer really close to LAH and her autobuy price so unless oat responds within a day or so (I think they may be on hiatus, but I want to give them a chance to respond before I decide) I think I'll go with yours. I'll absolutely let you know within the next day or so unless life gets in the way, but you should know by tomorrow evening how I'm feeling about it.
Wishlist
Clan lore
** They/them
+3 FR time
+3 FR time
1 2 3 4