Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Gened Gen Ones- wcs, pcs, and more
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Supremacy

I can give a bit of time but I'm somewhat desiring to get rid of my dragons I won't use asap- (So in total the trade would be 500g + him for Yuuri?)

I'd also be willing to wait and buy him at that price if that might be better for you.
@Supremacy

I can give a bit of time but I'm somewhat desiring to get rid of my dragons I won't use asap- (So in total the trade would be 500g + him for Yuuri?)

I'd also be willing to wait and buy him at that price if that might be better for you.

dct7moj-78c4bca4-54f5-453d-b9cb-49f1eae99044.png

Mace
dct7mf2-3401acdf-02c1-42e1-a845-2a0a422aa486.png
@Wythern
If you are still interested in trading, I am definitely willing. <:
@Wythern
If you are still interested in trading, I am definitely willing. <:
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
@Wythern hello! I was wondering if you would be interested in dragon trades for Akiti? If so any dragon past Hugo on page 2 of my lair is up for trade (if you have any questions please let me know) If not I can bid in gems. also, please let me know if I should ping OFF I'm not quite sure since I'm not bidding quite yet?

*Li (Sombra and Hugo) are technically up for sale aswell but are apart of an auction if you're interested I can answer any question on him
@Wythern hello! I was wondering if you would be interested in dragon trades for Akiti? If so any dragon past Hugo on page 2 of my lair is up for trade (if you have any questions please let me know) If not I can bid in gems. also, please let me know if I should ping OFF I'm not quite sure since I'm not bidding quite yet?

*Li (Sombra and Hugo) are technically up for sale aswell but are apart of an auction if you're interested I can answer any question on him
@Ziegler

Sorry I'm only looking for gems for him atm!

And if you are bidding please do ping Off, but if you forget that's fine and I would do so for you.
@Ziegler

Sorry I'm only looking for gems for him atm!

And if you are bidding please do ping Off, but if you forget that's fine and I would do so for you.

Mace
@Wythern that's okay, I just wanted to ask before I put in a bid :)

@OFF 3500g on Akiti!
@Wythern that's okay, I just wanted to ask before I put in a bid :)

@OFF 3500g on Akiti!
@Ziegler
@Wythern
4kg on him please :)
@Ziegler
@Wythern
4kg on him please :)
_______ sxMU55W.png ___
off. | she - her | fr +2
search for a place to rest old bones

VIOLENT DELIGHTS HAVE VIOLENT ENDS
@Wythern I see that you have Arch up on the AH for 2kg but would you be willing to go a bit lower? 1.8kg? I have no impulse control and just bought him from the AH :v Also sorry for the double ping.

I notice he has art in his profile? Is it alright if I left it on him? And did you draw it? (just so I can credit the right artist).
@Wythern I see that you have Arch up on the AH for 2kg but would you be willing to go a bit lower? 1.8kg? I have no impulse control and just bought him from the AH :v Also sorry for the double ping.

I notice he has art in his profile? Is it alright if I left it on him? And did you draw it? (just so I can credit the right artist).
c3e7Qq8.png
@Wythern @OFF 4500g :)
@Wythern @OFF 4500g :)
@Electrify

You're totally good- the art is by me! If you want to copy his look there I was using the Abandoned Depths accent and kelpie guise. (Feel free to keep the art, if you click it you'll get a higher res version. The other dragon is Agni, who belongs to Aarune :)
@Electrify

You're totally good- the art is by me! If you want to copy his look there I was using the Abandoned Depths accent and kelpie guise. (Feel free to keep the art, if you click it you'll get a higher res version. The other dragon is Agni, who belongs to Aarune :)

Mace
@unsolved

I'm so sorry I got a last minute offer with a dream dragon of mine and had to take it, as an apology for a late response and for changing to that deal I'll send over some items.
@unsolved

I'm so sorry I got a last minute offer with a dream dragon of mine and had to take it, as an apology for a late response and for changing to that deal I'll send over some items.

Mace
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8