Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | The Gladebeast Hatchery [Subspecies]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
(bump because i haven't gotten to check this thread in a while oops)
(bump because i haven't gotten to check this thread in a while oops)
Up8iGmc.pngtumblr_pi3n5gUl181x3r4ado1_400.png3LWFxjo.png
Update
New breeding pair added! And only 1 more day until I can breed both pairs!
Update
New breeding pair added! And only 1 more day until I can breed both pairs!
@Allstohel @SleepinqWolf @Jamin
Two nests just started incubation today! 2 eggs from Kielek/Bokanth and 1 egg from a new breeding pair.
Apologies for the ping, but I wanted to let you know early so that you have time to make lair space if needed.

Also, @Dinoclaire101, the reserved Gladebeast is still available. PM/ping me when you have room available and I'll send her over when I can (No rush, just letting you know ^-^)
@Allstohel @SleepinqWolf @Jamin
Two nests just started incubation today! 2 eggs from Kielek/Bokanth and 1 egg from a new breeding pair.
Apologies for the ping, but I wanted to let you know early so that you have time to make lair space if needed.

Also, @Dinoclaire101, the reserved Gladebeast is still available. PM/ping me when you have room available and I'll send her over when I can (No rush, just letting you know ^-^)
@Anukfilli how much will you be selling (basically the range so i can see if i can afford them) the hatchlings? and are they full or half?
@Anukfilli how much will you be selling (basically the range so i can see if i can afford them) the hatchlings? and are they full or half?
16713215_YuMjw62YgBG9bLw.jpg
@Jamin
I usually sell both adults and hatchlings for 20g/kt. If they have special eye types (like primal and multi-gaze) or color patterns it might go to 25g/kt, though.
@Jamin
I usually sell both adults and hatchlings for 20g/kt. If they have special eye types (like primal and multi-gaze) or color patterns it might go to 25g/kt, though.
@Anukfilli ok good then i can afford yay :D i LOVE collecting sub-species and i've actually created one called the nova-scotia sharks

i wasnt very creative but ok
@Anukfilli ok good then i can afford yay :D i LOVE collecting sub-species and i've actually created one called the nova-scotia sharks

i wasnt very creative but ok
@jamin ooo a shark subspecies sounds fun!
@jamin ooo a shark subspecies sounds fun!
@anukfilli yeah i created it because i'm still really sad tidepapa's gone so i just added a little tribute to him, even though im nature and not water flight
@anukfilli yeah i created it because i'm still really sad tidepapa's gone so i just added a little tribute to him, even though im nature and not water flight
@Anukfilli IS THAT A GLADE BEAST SKULL?! [img]http://flightrising.com/images/nests/2/3healthy_0dead.png[/img]
@Anukfilli IS THAT A GLADE BEAST SKULL?!

3healthy_0dead.png
Dinoclaire101.png
@Dinoclaire101
Indeed, that's what the head/horns/etc was based on!
I haven't seen any familiars or other dragons in-game with that skull, so I went ahead and used it for inspiration. More hostile Plague clans would probably love having those skulls for decor too
@Dinoclaire101
Indeed, that's what the head/horns/etc was based on!
I haven't seen any familiars or other dragons in-game with that skull, so I went ahead and used it for inspiration. More hostile Plague clans would probably love having those skulls for decor too
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9