Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Exalting December lots of dragons
1 2 3 4
8-
8-
@AngelofMercy

I'd like to purchase Blackstar and name her PinkFloyd, please. If I pay you 100g, how much treasure would I owe you? (Trying to save treasure for my next expansion xD)
@AngelofMercy

I'd like to purchase Blackstar and name her PinkFloyd, please. If I pay you 100g, how much treasure would I owe you? (Trying to save treasure for my next expansion xD)
referral-cat1.gif GfAuk5B.pngMRJWRkO.png
@AngelofDeath22 1 gem : 830 treasure so 41,500 kt :) sorry for getting back to you so late ^_^ I'll send her on over you can pay when you want

Also good luck on your explanation if you need help I could help :)
@AngelofDeath22 1 gem : 830 treasure so 41,500 kt :) sorry for getting back to you so late ^_^ I'll send her on over you can pay when you want

Also good luck on your explanation if you need help I could help :)
@AngelofMercy

No worries!

I plan on starting my own hatchery, so I want plenty of beautiful dergs, but I need space for these dergs as well as their future babies. I'm struggling to balance the two xD

@AngelofMercy

No worries!

I plan on starting my own hatchery, so I want plenty of beautiful dergs, but I need space for these dergs as well as their future babies. I'm struggling to balance the two xD

referral-cat1.gif GfAuk5B.pngMRJWRkO.png
@AngelofDeath22 I know that feeling (I bred to fast and even at 1/2 price having a hard time selling 0_o good luck on your hatchery when you start ever need anything (cards or banner) I can make those (banners are free cards are pretty cheap)
@AngelofDeath22 I know that feeling (I bred to fast and even at 1/2 price having a hard time selling 0_o good luck on your hatchery when you start ever need anything (cards or banner) I can make those (banners are free cards are pretty cheap)
Up
Up
uppies
uppies
uppies
uppies
up .__.
up .__.
Up
Up
1 2 3 4