Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Ends & Oddities // Rare Colors+Odd Ducks
1 2 3 4 5 6
@middletone I want to be on the pinglist! I may well end up buying #46256159 off you, altough I've not yet decided, I am trying to save some lair space. >.< But she is very pretty.
@middletone I want to be on the pinglist! I may well end up buying #46256159 off you, altough I've not yet decided, I am trying to save some lair space. >.< But she is very pretty.
Bat_on_a_string_sig_size.pngoIKb3Tj.png5hHSdlu.gif
@MessengerDragon I have added you to the General Pinglist; ping me if you want to be switched to a different list or, in the future, should you decide you would like to be removed!

If you are leaning towards purchasing #46256159, but need time to shuffle dragons, I can put her on hold for up to a week for you. Let me know if you would like to place a hold or purchase her!

Kalle/Aeria, Festival/Rave, and Firenight/Losvegasstrip will all be hatching nest on Halloween as well, so there will be 11 new hatchlings in the next 2 days.
@MessengerDragon I have added you to the General Pinglist; ping me if you want to be switched to a different list or, in the future, should you decide you would like to be removed!

If you are leaning towards purchasing #46256159, but need time to shuffle dragons, I can put her on hold for up to a week for you. Let me know if you would like to place a hold or purchase her!

Kalle/Aeria, Festival/Rave, and Firenight/Losvegasstrip will all be hatching nest on Halloween as well, so there will be 11 new hatchlings in the next 2 days.
.*~ ENDS & ODDITIES HATCHERY | MILLI'S DOUBLE HOARD SELL SHOP ~*.
.*~ TO ISENGARD LINEAGE THREAD
~*.

May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails & the moon walks.
J.R.R. Tolkien
@middletone can I buy that male tundra :^)
@middletone can I buy that male tundra :^)
npANroS.gif
@itsjoke I'm thinking you mean this handsome fella, correct? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46115375] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/461154/46115375_350.png[/img] [/url] He is available if so! He is 10kT or 10G; let me know what you want me to name him and I will send you a Crossroads!
@itsjoke I'm thinking you mean this handsome fella, correct?

46115375_350.png

He is available if so! He is 10kT or 10G; let me know what you want me to name him and I will send you a Crossroads!
~*.

J.R.R. Tolkien
@middletone

aa I'm bad at names,, ig uh Kokai cause red sea in japanese idkman
@middletone

aa I'm bad at names,, ig uh Kokai cause red sea in japanese idkman
npANroS.gif
.*~ UPDATES ~*.

• 15 NEW RARE COLOR HATCHLINGS
  • 2 NEW BREEDING PROJECT GOALS ADDED - 'TERRACOTTA TILE' & 'HONEY BUMBLE'
  • CURRENT BREEDING PROJECT UPDATED WITH CURRENT PROJECT PAIRS

@MessengerDragon

.*~ UPDATES ~*.

• 15 NEW RARE COLOR HATCHLINGS
  • 2 NEW BREEDING PROJECT GOALS ADDED - 'TERRACOTTA TILE' & 'HONEY BUMBLE'
  • CURRENT BREEDING PROJECT UPDATED WITH CURRENT PROJECT PAIRS

@MessengerDragon

~*.

J.R.R. Tolkien
Ping me up! Might be back to buy something once I free up some space too~
Ping me up! Might be back to buy something once I free up some space too~
@Pinesap I have added you to the General Pinglist; ping me if you want to be switched to a different list or, in the future, should you decide you would like to be removed!
@Pinesap I have added you to the General Pinglist; ping me if you want to be switched to a different list or, in the future, should you decide you would like to be removed!
~*.

J.R.R. Tolkien
@middletone I'm interested in OCEANICBREAK!
@middletone I'm interested in OCEANICBREAK!
eH0dxvx.jpg
@NoxxxxiS Oceanicbreak is still available! Let me know if you would like him renamed (if so, to what) or not and I will send over a Crossroads; he is listed for 20kT or 20G.
@NoxxxxiS Oceanicbreak is still available! Let me know if you would like him renamed (if so, to what) or not and I will send over a Crossroads; he is listed for 20kT or 20G.
~*.

J.R.R. Tolkien
1 2 3 4 5 6