Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [:Ok_Hand:] • [2/26] XXX Golden Primal!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
@Luluser I’ll send a cr over :)
@Luluser I’ll send a cr over :)
@Levona

Beautiful!! I’d buy one for 20-25kt!
@Levona

Beautiful!! I’d buy one for 20-25kt!
freebie_by_aiiegro-d8uetuw.png
I would be interested. The price seems fair. I'll buy one from a different batch.
I would be interested. The price seems fair. I'll buy one from a different batch.
i would be interested!!! :D
i would be interested!!! :D
Hey there! Could I be put on the pinglist for Invaluable Imps? I'm a real sucker for Obsidian/Gold/Gold dergs :)
Hey there! Could I be put on the pinglist for Invaluable Imps? I'm a real sucker for Obsidian/Gold/Gold dergs :)
Is it possible to be on the ping list for spooky scary spirally skydancers? c:
Is it possible to be on the ping list for spooky scary spirally skydancers? c:
rayy3m.jpg
@Ninjagirly Yep! :)
@Ninjagirly Yep! :)
3878c45b99e357c33b5c13b62c86c062.png
@sodaboi @Crimsonpixie @BluefireDrag0n @RadiantRituals @Babs3 @AbyssSlayer @Deerdip @choimango @Soramaki13 @Keira0417 @OasisOfDragons @AccioMagic @NovaLatte @tumultuoustricks @MischievousMeh

Our Star Guardians nest has hatched! Hatchlings are in the hatchlings for sale section!

@sodaboi @Crimsonpixie @BluefireDrag0n @RadiantRituals @Babs3 @AbyssSlayer @Deerdip @choimango @Soramaki13 @OrigamiGirl15 @Veylaron @xstridex

Our Sundancers nest has hatched! Hatchlings are in the hatchlings for sale section!

Also, we have a few from three other pairs up for sale. I'll be adding them to the hatchlings for sale section as well! They will be listed under a pair called "Other."
NOTE: All hatchlings in the "Other" section will ALWAYS be on the AH for treasure!

Oof big update. As usual, thanks for reading and a big thanks to all buyers! ^^
@sodaboi @Crimsonpixie @BluefireDrag0n @RadiantRituals @Babs3 @AbyssSlayer @Deerdip @choimango @Soramaki13 @Keira0417 @OasisOfDragons @AccioMagic @NovaLatte @tumultuoustricks @MischievousMeh

Our Star Guardians nest has hatched! Hatchlings are in the hatchlings for sale section!

@sodaboi @Crimsonpixie @BluefireDrag0n @RadiantRituals @Babs3 @AbyssSlayer @Deerdip @choimango @Soramaki13 @OrigamiGirl15 @Veylaron @xstridex

Our Sundancers nest has hatched! Hatchlings are in the hatchlings for sale section!

Also, we have a few from three other pairs up for sale. I'll be adding them to the hatchlings for sale section as well! They will be listed under a pair called "Other."
NOTE: All hatchlings in the "Other" section will ALWAYS be on the AH for treasure!

Oof big update. As usual, thanks for reading and a big thanks to all buyers! ^^
3878c45b99e357c33b5c13b62c86c062.png
@Luluser Unnamed 2 please. It is my first time buying from this hatchery. I will pay with treasure.
@Luluser Unnamed 2 please. It is my first time buying from this hatchery. I will pay with treasure.
@Levona ahh they're precious! may I buy that first boy off of you?
@Levona ahh they're precious! may I buy that first boy off of you?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26