Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Taking Offers On Entire Lair -TENTATIVE
1 2
^
^
hopping_magpie_by_tathym-daeyqxz.gif cowboy | 19 | he/himhopping_magpie_by_tathym-daeyqxz.gif
^
^
hopping_magpie_by_tathym-daeyqxz.gif cowboy | 19 | he/himhopping_magpie_by_tathym-daeyqxz.gif
^
^
how about 5250 gems for arcus

@logical
how about 5250 gems for arcus

@logical
tumblr_pf64ggJWKU1wwhno0o1_500.png
@zenyattas that sounds good, let me think about it for a bit and see if i can convince myself to actually sell him haha. i’ll tell you once i decide!
@zenyattas that sounds good, let me think about it for a bit and see if i can convince myself to actually sell him haha. i’ll tell you once i decide!
Lumina is stunning and has some gorgeous lore, I'm not entirely sure what I could offer for her, so rather I will ask, what price are you seeking?
Lumina is stunning and has some gorgeous lore, I'm not entirely sure what I could offer for her, so rather I will ask, what price are you seeking?
65d976aaca38aa0652d6a6bdf8831a59ecf03774.gif
@Guardianess ooh i'm not sure i like the idea of selling her, she's extremely sentimental to me haha. but if i did decide to sell her it'd probably be around 500-600g,,,
@Guardianess ooh i'm not sure i like the idea of selling her, she's extremely sentimental to me haha. but if i did decide to sell her it'd probably be around 500-600g,,,
1 2