Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Haphazard Hatchery
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
is this hatchery still open/active?
is this hatchery still open/active?
DRAGONS !
@foureclipse I went on an unintentional break from fr, but I've got my current dragons back on the ah and the forum. Let me know if you have any requests and thank you for your patience!
@foureclipse I went on an unintentional break from fr, but I've got my current dragons back on the ah and the forum. Let me know if you have any requests and thank you for your patience!
JHlhJS8.png Signature pending click on Andromeda to be taken to Haphazard Hatchery
oh awesome! i signed up on the pinglist but wanted to make sure before i waited indefinitely xD

im hoping for one of your magma's wrath babies, a male :)
oh awesome! i signed up on the pinglist but wanted to make sure before i waited indefinitely xD

im hoping for one of your magma's wrath babies, a male :)
DRAGONS !
@VeranaStorm may i be on the pinglist for Magma's Wrath?
@VeranaStorm may i be on the pinglist for Magma's Wrath?
boIu4p9.png
@foureclipse @YubiEevee Magma's wrath are back in fire. You two have first picks.
@foureclipse @YubiEevee Magma's wrath are back in fire. You two have first picks.
JHlhJS8.png Signature pending click on Andromeda to be taken to Haphazard Hatchery
:O awesome! can i buy Kakapo for 30kt?
:O awesome! can i buy Kakapo for 30kt?
DRAGONS !
@VeranaStorm forgot to ping sorry :0 ^above message aha
@VeranaStorm forgot to ping sorry :0 ^above message aha
DRAGONS !
Hello! I have a question regarding the lore of Siren Morte: I got one of their hatchlings forever ago - before the pairing lore I think. This one specifically: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/37034058][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/370341/37034058_350.png[/img][/url] I was wondering if I'm allowed to use the pairing lore for her, despite being hatched before it was established? Just figured I would double check? ^^
Hello!

I have a question regarding the lore of Siren Morte:

I got one of their hatchlings forever ago - before the pairing lore I think. This one specifically:
37034058_350.png

I was wondering if I'm allowed to use the pairing lore for her, despite being hatched before it was established?

Just figured I would double check? ^^
Y3NRNkA.png
shadowbinder.png
Looking to reach 50 likes on Drosero! ^^ ->

If you want a hatchling from any of my dragons just ask! ^^
77056706.png
vtfvo0z.png
@HailstormDeath I am a firm believer that once a dragon is yours, you can do whatever you want with them. If you like the pairing lore enough to use it on her I would be absolutely honored for you to use it. If you wanna say she thought her parents were lame and she went her own way all the same power to you. You do what's going to make you happy. I love the outfit by the way! It's always super cool to see what people do with my hatchlings! Thank you for sharing her :)
@HailstormDeath I am a firm believer that once a dragon is yours, you can do whatever you want with them. If you like the pairing lore enough to use it on her I would be absolutely honored for you to use it. If you wanna say she thought her parents were lame and she went her own way all the same power to you. You do what's going to make you happy. I love the outfit by the way! It's always super cool to see what people do with my hatchlings! Thank you for sharing her :)
@VeranaStorm

Oh absolutely, I would love to use the lore, honestly what you wrote for all the pairings is really cool! ^^

Also, I'm glad you like the outfit! :)
@VeranaStorm

Oh absolutely, I would love to use the lore, honestly what you wrote for all the pairings is really cool! ^^

Also, I'm glad you like the outfit! :)
Y3NRNkA.png
shadowbinder.png
Looking to reach 50 likes on Drosero! ^^ ->

If you want a hatchling from any of my dragons just ask! ^^
77056706.png
vtfvo0z.png
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38