Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Time Hatchery [Sep 01 Pick a Star]
1 2 ... 306 307 308 309 310 ... 466 467
@Kael1030 All yours! XD Sending him in right now!!
@Kael1030 All yours! XD Sending him in right now!!
wsSDnld.png * LF : Male G1s, Obs XXY, White XXY (Light/Ice/Earth)

* Trading Mycena Cave (MC) PP for Gems/Tr

* Selling/Trading : UMAs, Mats, Apparel.

* LF : BBB Transmuters! 1.4~1.6 g/k tr per transmute

Eep the stars hatched! [emoji=coatl love] I'd love to give this lil cutie (Unnamed no.7) a new home [emoji=familiar heart] Gems with pinglist discount please ^_^ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51025218] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/510253/51025218_350.png[/img] [/url]
Eep the stars hatched! I'd love to give this lil cutie (Unnamed no.7) a new home
Gems with pinglist discount please ^_^

51025218_350.png
vsaVkNc.pngy403mxY.pngxWJVZU4.png
@Teewie Yup they're here! PA sent! XD
@Teewie Yup they're here! PA sent! XD

Could I possibly buy this boy? No. 8 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51025219] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/510253/51025219_350.png[/img] [/url] My friend Teewie showed me her baby boy and I just wanted to get one myself! They are precious. If possible I would love to be added to pings for new babies as well, you have beautiful pairs in here!
Could I possibly buy this boy? No. 8

51025219_350.png

My friend Teewie showed me her baby boy and I just wanted to get one myself! They are precious.

If possible I would love to be added to pings for new babies as well, you have beautiful pairs in here!
Z1OhMta.pngEmDXb3p.pngqAOaXBj.png
@CthulhuYandere Hey there, welcome! I'll send him off on a PA :3 Did you mean to be added to the general pinglist or the pinglist for this pair (Stars of Thanatos) only? Just asking to clarify since I might have not understood right ;w;
@CthulhuYandere Hey there, welcome! I'll send him off on a PA :3 Did you mean to be added to the general pinglist or the pinglist for this pair (Stars of Thanatos) only? Just asking to clarify since I might have not understood right ;w;

Awesome thank you <3

General ping list please! I like a few pairs you got going and am always looking for more cuties to take home! No problem on asking as well, I should have thought to be more specific!
Awesome thank you <3

General ping list please! I like a few pairs you got going and am always looking for more cuties to take home! No problem on asking as well, I should have thought to be more specific!
@CthulhuYandere Got it! Welcome to the list! XD I thought that it might be that, so I applied your pinglist discounts for the boy I just sent :) Default is gems, so if you'd like that PA to be in tr just tell me and I'll re-do!
@CthulhuYandere Got it! Welcome to the list! XD I thought that it might be that, so I applied your pinglist discounts for the boy I just sent :) Default is gems, so if you'd like that PA to be in tr just tell me and I'll re-do!

Awe thank you so much! Gems was fine and in fact the way I was going to purchase him >w<

Thank you for the welcome! I look forward to more cuties in the future!
Awe thank you so much! Gems was fine and in fact the way I was going to purchase him >w<

Thank you for the welcome! I look forward to more cuties in the future!
@CthulhuYandere Ah my pleasure! Enjoy your new dragon! ;)
@CthulhuYandere Ah my pleasure! Enjoy your new dragon! ;)

Hi there! I found your hatchery while browsing when I first started playing, and was relinked to the new hatchies by Teewie.

May I please purchase the remaining Bengal Tiger if she's still available and be added to the general pinglist? I love all your pairs!

EDIT: I'd like to pay in treasure please, I haven't built a gem stash yet(:
Hi there! I found your hatchery while browsing when I first started playing, and was relinked to the new hatchies by Teewie.

May I please purchase the remaining Bengal Tiger if she's still available and be added to the general pinglist? I love all your pairs!

EDIT: I'd like to pay in treasure please, I haven't built a gem stash yet(:
nap4Srm.gif xxOKhaNlN.pngxxiP9oglg.gifxxlEMWLm7.png
1 2 ... 306 307 308 309 310 ... 466 467