Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Leaving FR Free Dreggos |closes tommorow
1 2 3 4 5
Hi, I'm leaving FR, and I don't want my dregs to go to waste. But anyways, you probably came here for the dregs, and not me talking a lot, so here we go.

Only rules are that you have to be patient to get your dreg and that you're not allowed to take all/most of the dregs. I will be going back and forth through my item store and my dreg store, so please be patient. And it's no fun if nobody else gets one of these great dregs!

BY THE WAY, most of them are very, VERY low on energy, so just warning you xS
Hi, I'm leaving FR, and I don't want my dregs to go to waste. But anyways, you probably came here for the dregs, and not me talking a lot, so here we go.

Only rules are that you have to be patient to get your dreg and that you're not allowed to take all/most of the dregs. I will be going back and forth through my item store and my dreg store, so please be patient. And it's no fun if nobody else gets one of these great dregs!

BY THE WAY, most of them are very, VERY low on energy, so just warning you xS
*the forum post shrivels up out of boredom*
/DREGS FOR SALE/

Silver

Weile

Inkling

Cory

Abyss

Unnamed 1

Unnamed 2

Unnamed 3

Jacelyn

/ITEMS FOR SALE/
This is the dragon part of my leaving FR sale, but if you're interested in the items, it's here.
/DREGS FOR SALE/

Silver

Weile

Inkling

Cory

Abyss

Unnamed 1

Unnamed 2

Unnamed 3

Jacelyn

/ITEMS FOR SALE/
This is the dragon part of my leaving FR sale, but if you're interested in the items, it's here.
Ok, everyone can start asking now!
Ok, everyone can start asking now!
@Zipp

can I take #41151384 off your hands ?
@Zipp

can I take #41151384 off your hands ?
@zipp, I know he isn't listed, but is there any chance I could buy Blueberry from you? I can offer more then 4kt if needed, I have been looking for a spiral like him :)

If not I would be happy to buy flame dance and Dawn off you, they are a lovely breeding pair

@zipp, I know he isn't listed, but is there any chance I could buy Blueberry from you? I can offer more then 4kt if needed, I have been looking for a spiral like him :)

If not I would be happy to buy flame dance and Dawn off you, they are a lovely breeding pair

hOGlmzU.pngpnyCpOn.gifjzRE1z1.png
@Zipp Can I take Amell?
@Zipp Can I take Amell?

GkMUHMr.jpg
@Zipp could i have anne and Sangurivori ? ;O
@Zipp could i have anne and Sangurivori ? ;O
7nA1uck.pngzmI2NTn.pngxzCeVKU.png
@Mari143 Can you tell me the name of the dragon? I'm too lazy to search for it xS
@TheToastFiend You can take them all, actually! I only reserved Blueberry because a friend was deciding, but they said no, so it's good!
@AnoraBorealis Sure! I'll keep that in mind!
@celestja I'm sorry, they're very precious to me, and if I change my mind on leaving FR, i'll want them in the lair. But you can ask for someone else!
@Mari143 Can you tell me the name of the dragon? I'm too lazy to search for it xS
@TheToastFiend You can take them all, actually! I only reserved Blueberry because a friend was deciding, but they said no, so it's good!
@AnoraBorealis Sure! I'll keep that in mind!
@celestja I'm sorry, they're very precious to me, and if I change my mind on leaving FR, i'll want them in the lair. But you can ask for someone else!
@Mari143 Oh, I just realised you meant Amell, and I already said yes to someone else who wanted Amell. . .Would it be OK if I sent you Hannah instead?
@Mari143 Oh, I just realised you meant Amell, and I already said yes to someone else who wanted Amell. . .Would it be OK if I sent you Hannah instead?
@Zipp oh! I definitely don't want to be taking dragons that are precious to you ^^ I just read your rules/conditions and there weren't any listed as off-limits :p but no worries ^^
@Zipp oh! I definitely don't want to be taking dragons that are precious to you ^^ I just read your rules/conditions and there weren't any listed as off-limits :p but no worries ^^
7nA1uck.pngzmI2NTn.pngxzCeVKU.png
1 2 3 4 5