Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | PT's Hatchery(Gladelings,Blossoms&Trees)
1 2 ... 185 186 187 188 189 ... 305 306
@purpletartan but I did favorite this thread, when I get some money built up again, I will def hit you up for some dragons. they are all beauties!
@purpletartan but I did favorite this thread, when I get some money built up again, I will def hit you up for some dragons. they are all beauties!
@MoonChilde sorry to hear about your mother. That must have been hard. :'C If you'd like I can add you to my pinglist and when I get new babs, I can just ping you :3 Also I can hold the two in my den for you if you'd like, I really don't mind. :3
@MoonChilde sorry to hear about your mother. That must have been hard. :'C If you'd like I can add you to my pinglist and when I get new babs, I can just ping you :3 Also I can hold the two in my den for you if you'd like, I really don't mind. :3
tumblr_inline_pfkgulDiIn1rl0bsp_100.pngGY5Jmcm.png old-oaks-3.png
@purpletitan. I would love to be added to your ping list :-) Also would you mind holding them? I can send you what gold I have if you want. I think I *might* have just got enough for the male. Hopefully I can pay for the female soon. You said 30,000 for the male?
@purpletitan. I would love to be added to your ping list :-) Also would you mind holding them? I can send you what gold I have if you want. I think I *might* have just got enough for the male. Hopefully I can pay for the female soon. You said 30,000 for the male?
@PurpleTartan This is very specific, but could I get a ping when Milo and Elysa have a fern/mantis/blush girl? Found their cottoncandy girl but I'm liking blush better. ^^
@PurpleTartan This is very specific, but could I get a ping when Milo and Elysa have a fern/mantis/blush girl? Found their cottoncandy girl but I'm liking blush better. ^^
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
@artemiswanderer Absolutely! I will add you to their ping list for those colours :3
@artemiswanderer Absolutely! I will add you to their ping list for those colours :3
@MoonChilde I can lower the male to 25kT for you, I'll send a CR with him and you can pick him up whenever you're ready. :3 I can def hold the female for you too. Just let me know when you want her and I'll send a CR for her. :3
@MoonChilde I can lower the male to 25kT for you, I'll send a CR with him and you can pick him up whenever you're ready. :3 I can def hold the female for you too. Just let me know when you want her and I'll send a CR for her. :3
boop
boop
boop
boop
boop
boop
boop
boop