Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Hatchery of the Mountain | REOPENING!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
Wish I could grab 2 because I honestly cannot desire between two of them
Wish I could grab 2 because I honestly cannot desire between two of them
@EchoSymphony that's a great price! send me a cr, and i'll send bayabis over!

@shadowtamer32 if you'd like two, i'll take 15 gems for two!
@EchoSymphony that's a great price! send me a cr, and i'll send bayabis over!

@shadowtamer32 if you'd like two, i'll take 15 gems for two!
hatchery_of_the_mountain_new_banner0.5x.png
Omg that would be awesome I would want Jade and Eclipsestrom
Omg that would be awesome I would want Jade and Eclipsestrom
@57percent could i snag feubeille for 10 gems?
@57percent could i snag feubeille for 10 gems?
@shadowtamer32 and @cityreef , of course, those prices are great. if you could both send me crs with your payment, that would be great - i'll get those dragons over to you ASAP!
@shadowtamer32 and @cityreef , of course, those prices are great. if you could both send me crs with your payment, that would be great - i'll get those dragons over to you ASAP!
@57percent Is there any Starmap Guardians I could look into?
I'm looking for my first Starmap baby and I don't know where to start, so i was hoping I could get some help.
I'm in search of a blue or black one, and any gender will do, but I will kindly accept a male, if you can. Thank You :)
@57percent Is there any Starmap Guardians I could look into?
I'm looking for my first Starmap baby and I don't know where to start, so i was hoping I could get some help.
I'm in search of a blue or black one, and any gender will do, but I will kindly accept a male, if you can. Thank You :)
Fear the Dreadrot Clan...fear the Plague!
@bluewindkgal of course I could help you with your first starmap baby! I have a few guardian pairings that would be able to breed an XXY obsidian baby with starmap and a blue ghost tertiary. If you'd like, you can message me for a few more details! I'll be more than willing to breed something more specific if you'd like, I.e. Specific genes, colours, and eyes - just let me know!
@bluewindkgal of course I could help you with your first starmap baby! I have a few guardian pairings that would be able to breed an XXY obsidian baby with starmap and a blue ghost tertiary. If you'd like, you can message me for a few more details! I'll be more than willing to breed something more specific if you'd like, I.e. Specific genes, colours, and eyes - just let me know!
@57percent

At how much would Virtue be?
@57percent

At how much would Virtue be?
sqPsk6p.gif
@xoHypnos the lowest I'll take for any dragon is the sum of treasure you get for exalting a level 1 dragon! that means around 2300t. You don't need to pay that little though, it's a pay what you can system - i set it up that way to ensure that everyone can enjoy my dragons, regardless of how much treasure have!! If you can spare it, I'd sell Virtue for about 10k treasure, but in the end the price is up to you! Just send me a crossroad with however much you'd like to pay, and I'll send Virtue on over. Thank you! Have a lovely day.
@xoHypnos the lowest I'll take for any dragon is the sum of treasure you get for exalting a level 1 dragon! that means around 2300t. You don't need to pay that little though, it's a pay what you can system - i set it up that way to ensure that everyone can enjoy my dragons, regardless of how much treasure have!! If you can spare it, I'd sell Virtue for about 10k treasure, but in the end the price is up to you! Just send me a crossroad with however much you'd like to pay, and I'll send Virtue on over. Thank you! Have a lovely day.
@57percent
Can i offer 100kT and my soul for silence? ;;
@57percent
Can i offer 100kT and my soul for silence? ;;
uT1e6k0.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25