Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Hatchery of the Mountain | REOPENING!
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 24 25
@phantommimikyu I'd be glad to let you have Kokona for free! I hope the friend enjoys it!
@midnightshedow would 50kt be a good price for the three of them? If not, let me know, and we'll work something's out!
@phantommimikyu I'd be glad to let you have Kokona for free! I hope the friend enjoys it!
@midnightshedow would 50kt be a good price for the three of them? If not, let me know, and we'll work something's out!
hatchery_of_the_mountain_new_banner0.5x.png
@57percent I legit just got on to check on dregs and I see this about giving me Kokona free, I freaked out big time, thank you so very much! And I've got to talk with them again since I think they changed their mind, even so, she'll be taken care of big time. Again thank you so much and I hope you are feeling better!!
@57percent I legit just got on to check on dregs and I see this about giving me Kokona free, I freaked out big time, thank you so very much! And I've got to talk with them again since I think they changed their mind, even so, she'll be taken care of big time. Again thank you so much and I hope you are feeling better!!
QFXpYkj.png
@57percent I could offer 20g for Moyavenoir! And Im sorry to hear things are tough right now, I hope things get better soon <3
@57percent I could offer 20g for Moyavenoir! And Im sorry to hear things are tough right now, I hope things get better soon <3
@TayMalerei that sounds like a great deal! send me a cr with your payment, and we'll get that dragon to its new home!
@TayMalerei that sounds like a great deal! send me a cr with your payment, and we'll get that dragon to its new home!
@57percent sent!!
@57percent sent!!
@57percent
So sorry for the late reply but yeah that sounds good to me! Sending a CR now~

Hope that u feel better ^~^
@57percent
So sorry for the late reply but yeah that sounds good to me! Sending a CR now~

Hope that u feel better ^~^
I am: FR time
@57percent, may I be added to the pinglist, please?
@57percent, may I be added to the pinglist, please?
referral-cat1.gif GfAuk5B.pngMRJWRkO.png
@AngelofDeath22 of course! I’ll add you right away. Thanks for your continued support!
@AngelofDeath22 of course! I’ll add you right away. Thanks for your continued support!
@57percent

Is Bakhlazan available? I ask because she doesn't have a familiar. ^w^

Edit: and Comet, since he doesn't have a familiar, either.
@57percent

Is Bakhlazan available? I ask because she doesn't have a familiar. ^w^

Edit: and Comet, since he doesn't have a familiar, either.
referral-cat1.gif GfAuk5B.pngMRJWRkO.png
@57percent WELL HERE WE GO AGAIN FRIEND. how much for Sclera??
And Gentille?
@57percent WELL HERE WE GO AGAIN FRIEND. how much for Sclera??
And Gentille?
QFXpYkj.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 24 25