Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Ghost's Hatchery (Gen Two's) (Closed)
1 2 3 4
bump
bump
tumblr_niajzvn5n21tfzajgo1_400.gif
boop
boop
hey how much are the hatchlings?
hey how much are the hatchlings?
Wassup my bros
@DragonFeral
it depends on who's hatchlings you are talking about
and it also depends on which hatchlings you are interested in
@DragonFeral
it depends on who's hatchlings you are talking about
and it also depends on which hatchlings you are interested in
@GhostCross

how much would a hatchling wth starmap be? Im kinda poor so I probably wont have enough but...
@GhostCross

how much would a hatchling wth starmap be? Im kinda poor so I probably wont have enough but...
Wassup my bros
@DragonFeral
Mine have dropped in price, down to 400G but you can always haggle i like Treasure just as much as i do Gems (mine are the Skydancers)

and then my friends is listed at 600G but you would have to message her about them. (hers are the nocts)
@DragonFeral
Mine have dropped in price, down to 400G but you can always haggle i like Treasure just as much as i do Gems (mine are the Skydancers)

and then my friends is listed at 600G but you would have to message her about them. (hers are the nocts)
oof yeah.. I only have 42 gems and 17280 treasure, nowhere near enough but thanks anyway
@GhostCross
oof yeah.. I only have 42 gems and 17280 treasure, nowhere near enough but thanks anyway
@GhostCross
Wassup my bros
@DragonFeral
i can always add you to a ping list if you ever decide you want one down the road, you would just have to tell me which pinglist you want to be added to for which breeding pair you want a baby from. if not that's fine, thanks for the interest.
@DragonFeral
i can always add you to a ping list if you ever decide you want one down the road, you would just have to tell me which pinglist you want to be added to for which breeding pair you want a baby from. if not that's fine, thanks for the interest.
no thanks :)
no thanks :)
Wassup my bros
@DragonFeral
alright ^^ have a good day
@DragonFeral
alright ^^ have a good day
1 2 3 4