Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | The Witching Trials Hatchery {OPEN}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[quote name="Rexcaliburr" date="2018-08-15 16:20:11" ] boop! [/quote] Beep!
Rexcaliburr wrote on 2018-08-15 16:20:11:
boop!
Beep!
More pairs added!
More pairs added!
Untitled_Artwork.png
beep
beep
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
bump
bump
Untitled_Artwork.png
bump
bump
Untitled_Artwork.png
Boop!
Boop!
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
bump
bump
Untitled_Artwork.png
@Niah @Griminal @Aberran @Autumnus @Ellanoi @Lawcaldwell @Vulpess @valkyrian @SnakedEnigma

Hello! You guys are on the pinglist for Starlight Void, my Starmap/Bee/Opal pair. Well, wanted to let you guys know the pair will now be situated here in the Witching Trials hatchery, which is a joint Town of Salem inspired hatchery with a couple of friends.

Another thing, I also understand that I promised hatchlings from Starlight Void to always be under 200g. Now that the pair is here in a larger hatchery with more plans for more pairs in the future, I was thinking of bumping up the price a little for the first nest.

I understand that this is a little unfair to you guys since I've promised you, so I would like to ask you if you would be okay with the first nest being priced higher so the hatchery can get some starting funds?

If you say no, I will still honour my promise of the 200g price. But we'd really appreciate being able to get some starting funds for our hatchery. But I'd like you to know it's not a must to say yes and I understand if you don't want to pay more because of my promise. But do let me know what you'd prefer, thanks!
@Niah @Griminal @Aberran @Autumnus @Ellanoi @Lawcaldwell @Vulpess @valkyrian @SnakedEnigma

Hello! You guys are on the pinglist for Starlight Void, my Starmap/Bee/Opal pair. Well, wanted to let you guys know the pair will now be situated here in the Witching Trials hatchery, which is a joint Town of Salem inspired hatchery with a couple of friends.

Another thing, I also understand that I promised hatchlings from Starlight Void to always be under 200g. Now that the pair is here in a larger hatchery with more plans for more pairs in the future, I was thinking of bumping up the price a little for the first nest.

I understand that this is a little unfair to you guys since I've promised you, so I would like to ask you if you would be okay with the first nest being priced higher so the hatchery can get some starting funds?

If you say no, I will still honour my promise of the 200g price. But we'd really appreciate being able to get some starting funds for our hatchery. But I'd like you to know it's not a must to say yes and I understand if you don't want to pay more because of my promise. But do let me know what you'd prefer, thanks!
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
Its cool!
Its cool!
JKDjx25.png xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxStarshrikes
@Rexcaliburr I totally understand, and I'm fine with it, too! Depending on how my sales go, I may not be able to buy a hatchling from the first nest, but I'd be perfectly happy to stay on the pinglist and wait regardless. ♥
@Rexcaliburr I totally understand, and I'm fine with it, too! Depending on how my sales go, I may not be able to buy a hatchling from the first nest, but I'd be perfectly happy to stay on the pinglist and wait regardless. ♥
Grim
They/He, 25+
FR+3
Lore Hatchery
Graphics Shop
Wishlist
QOsn8Q8.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7