Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] eternal youths for cheap
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@Chingling
Sent! Don't worry, there's no rush, he'll wait for you for as long as needed :)
@Chingling
Sent! Don't worry, there's no rush, he'll wait for you for as long as needed :)
@Qhersek Id like to offer for Lifa but I need to see what skins and all I can put on the table!
@Qhersek Id like to offer for Lifa but I need to see what skins and all I can put on the table!
65d976aaca38aa0652d6a6bdf8831a59ecf03774.gif
@Guardianess
Hello!
That sounds awesome! Lifa's currently offered on, but their last message was 25h ago, if they won't reply in the next 5 hours then he'll be completley open for offers :3 I'll notify you when either happens.
@Guardianess
Hello!
That sounds awesome! Lifa's currently offered on, but their last message was 25h ago, if they won't reply in the next 5 hours then he'll be completley open for offers :3 I'll notify you when either happens.
@Qhersek
Aftering doing a lot of math way too much math i'm so done I've decided I can't afford either of them right now with what I'm saving up for. Sorry about this. If you end up still having them a while later, I might come back, but in the meantime, you can take the two noc boys off hold.
@Qhersek
Aftering doing a lot of math way too much math i'm so done I've decided I can't afford either of them right now with what I'm saving up for. Sorry about this. If you end up still having them a while later, I might come back, but in the meantime, you can take the two noc boys off hold.
o64-d1-nikkolah.pngo64-d2-nikkolah.pngo64-d3-nikkolah.pngo64-d4-nikkolah.pngo64-d5-nikkolah.pngnkl1.pngnkl2.pngnkl3.pngnkl4.pngnkl5.png
ASbXVY4.png
Is Chelsian still availible?
Is Chelsian still availible?
@Guardianess
Well, I did fall asleep in the meantime, but he's open for offers.

@nikkolah
No worries! ^^

@BlanketHermit
Yes! I'm asking 400g for her. Of course I'm not only accepting gems.
@Guardianess
Well, I did fall asleep in the meantime, but he's open for offers.

@nikkolah
No worries! ^^

@BlanketHermit
Yes! I'm asking 400g for her. Of course I'm not only accepting gems.
@Qhersek now I was the one asleep lmao, but I went poking through your festival skin wishlist and:
I'm offering The Awakening Wildclaw M, Sunbeam Sentinel Guardian F, Winter Camoflauge Pearlcatcher F and 300 gems!
@Qhersek now I was the one asleep lmao, but I went poking through your festival skin wishlist and:
I'm offering The Awakening Wildclaw M, Sunbeam Sentinel Guardian F, Winter Camoflauge Pearlcatcher F and 300 gems!
@Guardianess
Would you perchance mind 350g + the skins?
@Guardianess
Would you perchance mind 350g + the skins?
@Qhersek I can do that!
@Qhersek I can do that!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13