Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ♥Bangtan Wings Hatchery♥ Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/COIpZCA.png[/img][/center]
COIpZCA.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/COIpZCA.png[/img][/center]
COIpZCA.png
@SnowKit
May I be put on the general pinglist please?
@SnowKit
May I be put on the general pinglist please?
tuDXykQ.png She/Her | Amaya | 16 | May 1st | Arcanite tuDXykQ.png
wcOe1pF.png +3hr | Galaxy themed fanatic | Skydancer & Wildclaw hoarder wcOe1pF.png

Arcanum-Hatchery-1.pngy6Tz96p.pngmkyCRvi.pngv0CPm88.png2tFBK2g.pngBkLX97a.pngipnEeR0.png
@bungalorf

You've been added to the general pinglist ^-^
@bungalorf

You've been added to the general pinglist ^-^
Hello, I just wanted to let you guys know that since I'm too busy to check on flight rising due to college, I'm going to be selling most of my dragons (everything under the "selling" tab). Since you guys are on the pinglist, I wanted to give you guys first pick if you want anything before I sell them off to other people. If you want any we can figure out a price.

@Soliloquize
@poofypetals
@UniverseStar
@rusuniv
@Jamin
@bungalorf
Hello, I just wanted to let you guys know that since I'm too busy to check on flight rising due to college, I'm going to be selling most of my dragons (everything under the "selling" tab). Since you guys are on the pinglist, I wanted to give you guys first pick if you want anything before I sell them off to other people. If you want any we can figure out a price.

@Soliloquize
@poofypetals
@UniverseStar
@rusuniv
@Jamin
@bungalorf
@Snowkit How much would you sell Sora and Fallen? Plus, good luck at college! :) I'm sure you'll be able to do it.
@Snowkit How much would you sell Sora and Fallen? Plus, good luck at college! :) I'm sure you'll be able to do it.
RMQGZO6.png ______________________________xxx challenge i'm doing :)
@UniverseStar How about 150g for Fallen and 250g for Sora? If you buy them as a pair I'll sell them for 350g. Also thanks! I'll try to make it through >.<
@UniverseStar How about 150g for Fallen and 250g for Sora? If you buy them as a pair I'll sell them for 350g. Also thanks! I'll try to make it through >.<
@Snowkit Sorry about that as I just got on! Could I buy them as a pair please? And would you be able to do a mixed payment? Just let me know on your conversion for gems to treasure if you do happen to want a mixed payment. ^^ If not, give me a day to convert some treasure to gems.
@Snowkit Sorry about that as I just got on! Could I buy them as a pair please? And would you be able to do a mixed payment? Just let me know on your conversion for gems to treasure if you do happen to want a mixed payment. ^^ If not, give me a day to convert some treasure to gems.
RMQGZO6.png ______________________________xxx challenge i'm doing :)
@UniverseStar Mixed payment is fine! I have a 1:1000 ratio
@UniverseStar Mixed payment is fine! I have a 1:1000 ratio
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10