Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~Midsummer Fireflies Hatchery~
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20
@EmeraldJubilee @Chloecat194 @hamkid @Icedragonpie @0ikawa @Pandamonium

If I get enough people to support this idea, I was thinking of selling all hatchlings with lore already written and a piece of art - however, this would take a long amount of time and bump up the hatchling's prices to double.
Is anyone interested in this idea?
@EmeraldJubilee @Chloecat194 @hamkid @Icedragonpie @0ikawa @Pandamonium

If I get enough people to support this idea, I was thinking of selling all hatchlings with lore already written and a piece of art - however, this would take a long amount of time and bump up the hatchling's prices to double.
Is anyone interested in this idea?
sig103_by_dingobreath-dckmq7f.png
@EgoLobster - I am interested even if it does raise the price.
@EgoLobster - I am interested even if it does raise the price.
6715.png1364.png3327.png1779.png7704.png
@Pandamonium
Alrighty!
@Pandamonium
Alrighty!
@EgoLobster
doesn't seem like that bad of an idea, i'd be interested!

you could also maybe do something like, a base price excluding those things, and if they want one or both, raise the price for the specific person
@EgoLobster
doesn't seem like that bad of an idea, i'd be interested!

you could also maybe do something like, a base price excluding those things, and if they want one or both, raise the price for the specific person
  • 3+fr
@0ikawa
sounds like a good idea :o and thanks!
@0ikawa
sounds like a good idea :o and thanks!
@Egolobster
Uh, yes? That sounds epic?
@Egolobster
Uh, yes? That sounds epic?
They/Them
I’m here and I’m queer
Ask to see my parrot, he is good.
Bump!
Bump!
6715.png1364.png3327.png1779.png7704.png
Boop~
Boop~
@EgoLobster
I love your hatchery, it's really pretty! Could you put me on the pinglist for Colorful Filigrees, Jungle Predators, and Bnana Smoothie? Thanks!
@EgoLobster
I love your hatchery, it's really pretty! Could you put me on the pinglist for Colorful Filigrees, Jungle Predators, and Bnana Smoothie? Thanks!
aNHEZYf.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.pngTn4TEAZ.png+0 FRT ~ she/they ~ INFP
@zzzhorses
aww, thanks (: you're the first person outside of my friends and affiliates to come comment! You're on the pinglists (:
@zzzhorses
aww, thanks (: you're the first person outside of my friends and affiliates to come comment! You're on the pinglists (:
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20