Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Exaltation Rescue Center.*UpdatesOften*
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@LuckyDragon Thanks! I have a fever, and it got worse over the day...this makes me happy. So happy. I mean, my cat's not a lap cat so he won't cuddle with me (;w;) but I'm so glad this exists! Let me just play Shock Switch a couple times so I have enough muns (treasure)...I may hardly have any treasure/gems on this, but it doesn't mean I can't love this website XD
@LuckyDragon Thanks! I have a fever, and it got worse over the day...this makes me happy. So happy. I mean, my cat's not a lap cat so he won't cuddle with me (;w;) but I'm so glad this exists! Let me just play Shock Switch a couple times so I have enough muns (treasure)...I may hardly have any treasure/gems on this, but it doesn't mean I can't love this website XD
gYfRVnU.png
@CatFlamingo420 Awwww, I hope you feel better soon. You're awesome!! So optimistic and positive :) Can I send you a friend request?? -Miss Snowfall.
@CatFlamingo420 Awwww, I hope you feel better soon. You're awesome!! So optimistic and positive :) Can I send you a friend request?? -Miss Snowfall.
2OUuuKjm.jpg
|
|
|
@LuckyDragon Yes!! Please do! I love making friends :) My sister always forgets to accept my friend request (her user is queeralien69), but that's okay. It doesn't matter very much, 'cuz, y'know-we're siblings. But I do love making friends <3
@LuckyDragon Yes!! Please do! I love making friends :) My sister always forgets to accept my friend request (her user is queeralien69), but that's okay. It doesn't matter very much, 'cuz, y'know-we're siblings. But I do love making friends <3
gYfRVnU.png
Add me to the pinglist? c:
Add me to the pinglist? c:
@thesoulpvnk absolutely!! I'll add you the next time a new dragon goes up for adoption :D -Miss Snowfall.
@thesoulpvnk absolutely!! I'll add you the next time a new dragon goes up for adoption :D -Miss Snowfall.
2OUuuKjm.jpg
|
|
|
@LuckyDragon add me to pinglist please!! ^^
@LuckyDragon add me to pinglist please!! ^^
@ArtofSocrates certainly!! As soon as I put up a new dragon for adoption :D -Miss Snowfall.
@ArtofSocrates certainly!! As soon as I put up a new dragon for adoption :D -Miss Snowfall.
2OUuuKjm.jpg
|
|
|
This is a really great idea, I'm trying to rehome some of my dragons myself due to my impulsive adopting spree (which I still need to fix). I'm glad others are trying to help find dragons new homes.
This is a really great idea, I'm trying to rehome some of my dragons myself due to my impulsive adopting spree (which I still need to fix). I'm glad others are trying to help find dragons new homes.
2eU40bl.pngwpG2u3u.pngBPrn1qO.png6m2ResQ.pngUcwFP0q.pngj8SSVrJ.pngsFMScix.pngiYZYA9W.pngXRLXA9U.png0jScwbh.pngr40kQDf.pngqRRjNIN.pngkBpCOnb.pngXGtgfcm.pngRNl1cZz.png
@WanderWolf I'm glad you like this fine establishment. Lair space is definitely an issue haha!! I wish you luck with re-homing your dragons!! -Miss Snowfall.
@WanderWolf I'm glad you like this fine establishment. Lair space is definitely an issue haha!! I wish you luck with re-homing your dragons!! -Miss Snowfall.
2OUuuKjm.jpg
|
|
|
@AnnAbAnAnAa
Thank you, and good luck with your rescue center as well.
@AnnAbAnAnAa
Thank you, and good luck with your rescue center as well.
2eU40bl.pngwpG2u3u.pngBPrn1qO.png6m2ResQ.pngUcwFP0q.pngj8SSVrJ.pngsFMScix.pngiYZYA9W.pngXRLXA9U.png0jScwbh.pngr40kQDf.pngqRRjNIN.pngkBpCOnb.pngXGtgfcm.pngRNl1cZz.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7