Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | .:OP&OHatchery:. Newbies Free!
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Boop
Boop
Shake
Fr+1
She/Her
hello yes hi hello yes hi hello yes hi
fPEIA.gifiq0l5.gifCHqdr.gif
@Lunaar @Clestial @Nofsky8 @Chingling @MoonyHaze @angryisosceles @Felicissimus @TimeLadySerenity Hi friends, big update! We have new hatchlings from Butcherlings and Ten Million Fireflies! We also have a set of starmap guardian brothers available. @OrionInThree (xxy eldritch/mint or pistachio) We hatched this girl! She will be on hold for you for a day or two, since she came out as exactly what you wanted. [columns] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=176&bodygene=1&breed=7&element=5&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=152&tertgene=22&winggene=1&wings=176&auth=7960b810a6e5257df5890780150a288839d4a68a&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47407123] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/474072/47407123.png[/img] [/url] [columns][right][quote][size=5]'Headlights'[/size] Spiral female Eldritch/Eldritch/Mint Iridescent/Shimmer/Firefly Common lightning eyes 35kt/35g[/quote][/columns][/columns]
@Lunaar @Clestial @Nofsky8 @Chingling @MoonyHaze @angryisosceles @Felicissimus @TimeLadySerenity
Hi friends, big update! We have new hatchlings from Butcherlings and Ten Million Fireflies! We also have a set of starmap guardian brothers available.

@OrionInThree (xxy eldritch/mint or pistachio) We hatched this girl! She will be on hold for you for a day or two, since she came out as exactly what you wanted.
dragon?age=1&body=176&bodygene=1&breed=7&element=5&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=152&tertgene=22&winggene=1&wings=176&auth=7960b810a6e5257df5890780150a288839d4a68a&dummyext=prev.png
47407123.png
Quote:
'Headlights'
Spiral female
Eldritch/Eldritch/Mint
Iridescent/Shimmer/Firefly
Common lightning eyes
35kt/35g
Shake
Fr+1
She/Her
@Boneshakers @Poetsong Oh she's absolutely lovely, and I'd love her! I can definitely do 35kt ^^ (Grasslands Trunker yes?)
@Boneshakers @Poetsong Oh she's absolutely lovely, and I'd love her! I can definitely do 35kt ^^ (Grasslands Trunker yes?)
MNXdQ3i.png HxGS8Q9.png x
Orion
FR +1
He/Him
Wishlist
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
CjZHB9w.gif
@OrionInThree I'm so glad you like her! Siren just fell asleep after a real rough patch and I'm not going to wake her up, so we won't be able to send her over until tomorrow, sorry about that. Do you like the name Headlights, or do you want something else?
@OrionInThree I'm so glad you like her! Siren just fell asleep after a real rough patch and I'm not going to wake her up, so we won't be able to send her over until tomorrow, sorry about that. Do you like the name Headlights, or do you want something else?
Shake
Fr+1
She/Her
@Boneshakers that's perfectly fine (though I hope tomorrow is better!), take the time y'all need! And Headlights is fine for now - it'll take me awhile to find the perfect name and I don't want to hold anything up over that ^^
@Boneshakers that's perfectly fine (though I hope tomorrow is better!), take the time y'all need! And Headlights is fine for now - it'll take me awhile to find the perfect name and I don't want to hold anything up over that ^^
MNXdQ3i.png HxGS8Q9.png x
Orion
FR +1
He/Him
Wishlist
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
CjZHB9w.gif
Beep Boop!
Beep Boop!
Best way to warm up on a cold December day? Buy our dragons!!
Best way to warm up on a cold December day? Buy our dragons!!
Take them hooooome
Take them hooooome
Blip
Blip
Boop
Boop
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20