Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | :!Eros and Agape Hatchery!: !!!CLOSED!!!
1 2 3 4
@Pandahead
of course!!
@Pandahead
of course!!
  • 3+fr
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2328106][img]https://puu.sh/AhdBs/52c533cd00.png[/img][/url]
52c533cd00.png
anim.gif
Update

Intro n Rules | Hatchlings | Pairs | Pinglist | Affiliates | Bought

Hatchlings from Electric Blues!!
Finally, three round of eggs and 10 hatchlings later we finally get some females! Two girls and one little guy!
The next time I will hatch eggs will be on Sept 24! Poisoned Bananas and Darken Beloveds are very special to me and my boyfriend and we want their first hatchlings to hatch on our one year!

@Leafstar17 @iiggysuu @Teacookie
Update

Intro n Rules | Hatchlings | Pairs | Pinglist | Affiliates | Bought

Hatchlings from Electric Blues!!
Finally, three round of eggs and 10 hatchlings later we finally get some females! Two girls and one little guy!
The next time I will hatch eggs will be on Sept 24! Poisoned Bananas and Darken Beloveds are very special to me and my boyfriend and we want their first hatchlings to hatch on our one year!

@Leafstar17 @iiggysuu @Teacookie
  • 3+fr
this post is directed at the people who are ping

so long story short::::
this has kinda gotten boring tbh
yeah it's my fault for not putting more effort into it but at the same time i really stuck up in school and other life things
it's kinda upsetting all together i've only sold 5 dragons out of 28, from only two pairs and it hurts having to exalt all of the dragons that don't get sold
sept. 24, 2018 i will have my last hatch for here and as of oct. 1, 2018(maybe longer) i will no longer be open.
who knows, i might come back if i feel like it, but at this point it's just a waste of my food and lair space. if any of you would ever like to have a hatchling from any of my dragons you're more than welcome to ask
thank you all for having some hope with this hatchery!
@Pandahead @Teacookie @iiggysuu @Leafstar17
this post is directed at the people who are ping

so long story short::::
this has kinda gotten boring tbh
yeah it's my fault for not putting more effort into it but at the same time i really stuck up in school and other life things
it's kinda upsetting all together i've only sold 5 dragons out of 28, from only two pairs and it hurts having to exalt all of the dragons that don't get sold
sept. 24, 2018 i will have my last hatch for here and as of oct. 1, 2018(maybe longer) i will no longer be open.
who knows, i might come back if i feel like it, but at this point it's just a waste of my food and lair space. if any of you would ever like to have a hatchling from any of my dragons you're more than welcome to ask
thank you all for having some hope with this hatchery!
@Pandahead @Teacookie @iiggysuu @Leafstar17
  • 3+fr
@0ikawa
Sorry to see you give up on this hatchery, good luck to you on other things.
I’ll take Rio as a thank you for making this hatchery :)
@0ikawa
Sorry to see you give up on this hatchery, good luck to you on other things.
I’ll take Rio as a thank you for making this hatchery :)
@Leafstar17
ah thank you so much!
i'll send you a cr
@Leafstar17
ah thank you so much!
i'll send you a cr
  • 3+fr
1 2 3 4