Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [H] Milky Tea Patisserie: New Batch!
1 2 ... 661 662 663 664 665 ... 988 989
If Bon Bon is still available I’d love to pick them up for gems, if not no worries~! (Whoops, missed the previous posts! <3 ) So excited to see these precious hatchlings! :)
If Bon Bon is still available I’d love to pick them up for gems, if not no worries~! (Whoops, missed the previous posts! <3 ) So excited to see these precious hatchlings! :)
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
kitty
she/her
infj
nkHobD3.png
@Kaidareth

Stitches for Gems please!
@Kaidareth

Stitches for Gems please!
gxacNa1.gif
@Kaidareth

Patches for gems please and thanks
@Kaidareth

Patches for gems please and thanks
Seeking Coatls and Currency for Forum Games
Saving up for lair expansion
Super cute as always! Missed em again but looking forward to the next batch ;w;
Super cute as always! Missed em again but looking forward to the next batch ;w;
swan.giftumblr_oswg5vcfeg1v8lm95o4_r1_100.gifarcane.giftumblr_oswg5vcfeg1v8lm95o3_r1_100.gif swan.gif
@Okinawa @Otterbeans @StarSpeckledInk @Dustbunn1E PA has been sent! Thank you so much for stopping by yesterday! [emoji=heart size=1] --------------- @Hiaieku @potatochipp @Kittycentral I really appreciate that you came by and left a sweet message! Coming back to these kind little thoughts always make my day so much better. [emoji=pink star size=1]
@Okinawa @Otterbeans @StarSpeckledInk @Dustbunn1E

PA has been sent! Thank you so much for stopping by yesterday!

@Hiaieku @potatochipp @Kittycentral

I really appreciate that you came by and left a sweet message! Coming back to these kind little thoughts always make my day so much better.
naRq7qn.png
I saw the PA, thank you so much for Bonbon! I always love your selection of hatchlings! very cute and I love the food theme (I'm a sucker for food dragons)! I hope you're doing well and I hope you have a great day!
I saw the PA, thank you so much for Bonbon! I always love your selection of hatchlings! very cute and I love the food theme (I'm a sucker for food dragons)! I hope you're doing well and I hope you have a great day!
W292vpc.gif
@Diamondsnake I sent the CR for little Confection! I also updated your claims and you still have 3 left you can use whenever you'd like! If there's ever a pricier treat, you can use your claims in combine if it helps you. Also thank you for being an active member of the milk club!! :D Enjoy the soufflé~ [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Diamondsnake

I sent the CR for little Confection! I also updated your claims and you still have 3 left you can use whenever you'd like! If there's ever a pricier treat, you can use your claims in combine if it helps you. Also thank you for being an active member of the milk club!! :D

Enjoy the soufflé~
naRq7qn.png
@Dustbunn1E

You have a great day too! If you happen to open your art shop up again, I'd love to be pinged for it!
@Dustbunn1E

You have a great day too! If you happen to open your art shop up again, I'd love to be pinged for it!
naRq7qn.png
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2025225/1][img]https://i.imgur.com/MfUwHLt.gif[/img][/url][/center]
MfUwHLt.gif
xih4uPG.gif dHg8yQF.pngGD7On40.pngHHB2Nb4.png
@SickUniverse

Thanks for letting me know and I've updated it! I'm happy to see that its bigger, its more eye catching!!
@SickUniverse

Thanks for letting me know and I've updated it! I'm happy to see that its bigger, its more eye catching!!
naRq7qn.png
1 2 ... 661 662 663 664 665 ... 988 989