Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [IC/S] xxx copper spirals (firefly/caps)
@Sumael

Noted. Thank you! ^^
@Sumael

Noted. Thank you! ^^
P0QFcvZ.png
^
^
P0QFcvZ.png
BUmp
BUmp
uycbjTY.png
^
^
P0QFcvZ.png
^
^
P0QFcvZ.png
Poke me if you do a nest? I might be interested, but I have no lair space atm ;-;
Also if it helps, I did a quick search and XXX dragons with firefly go for around 300g at the moment, but are likely to drop in price if a new gene comes out
Poke me if you do a nest? I might be interested, but I have no lair space atm ;-;
Also if it helps, I did a quick search and XXX dragons with firefly go for around 300g at the moment, but are likely to drop in price if a new gene comes out
necbzO5.pngMpoIPJl.pngIV3xLn6.png9oWXBNn.pngHxJ7se6.pngXRLXA9U.pngJ3m9KOk.gif
DHc3orZ.png
Glimmer & Gloom Guides
Hard:
V Hard:

e1P0V4T.png
10p7wif.gif
lair completion quest
Dragon sales/giveaways
Dragon Dresser shop!
@Catradora

Sure! Baal currently has 3 days to go until he's RTB - it'll be a about a week until I have any hatchlings. ^^
That's true, thank you! I'll keep it in mind. x)
@Catradora

Sure! Baal currently has 3 days to go until he's RTB - it'll be a about a week until I have any hatchlings. ^^
That's true, thank you! I'll keep it in mind. x)
P0QFcvZ.png
^
^
P0QFcvZ.png
@StilinskiSpark @OkamiToRyuu @Doog87 @Sumael @Catradora
RHy1KpH.gif
made by wakor
Pinging to let you guys know that I'm now waiting on a 4 egg nest for this pair! ^^
As for price, I was thinking of selling Firefly babies in the 250-300g range. Capsule could perhaps go for 150-200, depending on the other genes. Does that seem reasonable?
@StilinskiSpark @OkamiToRyuu @Doog87 @Sumael @Catradora
RHy1KpH.gif
made by wakor
Pinging to let you guys know that I'm now waiting on a 4 egg nest for this pair! ^^
As for price, I was thinking of selling Firefly babies in the 250-300g range. Capsule could perhaps go for 150-200, depending on the other genes. Does that seem reasonable?
P0QFcvZ.png
^
^
P0QFcvZ.png