Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S/T] Many Added 10/29, Primal + More!
1 2
@Anivia

I honestly have no idea how much G1 permababies go for but I'd really like to at least get around 800g or so to make up for most of the cost of genes and making him a permababy. I'm completely willing to haggle though, possibly trade, and take all kinds of different things like UM accents, eggs, apparel, scatterscrolls, whatever.
@Anivia

I honestly have no idea how much G1 permababies go for but I'd really like to at least get around 800g or so to make up for most of the cost of genes and making him a permababy. I'm completely willing to haggle though, possibly trade, and take all kinds of different things like UM accents, eggs, apparel, scatterscrolls, whatever.
@Venture

Mhmm, I'll have to see what funds I have after a auction tonight and if I really want him. I picked up some other permababy nocs, one fully gened with a yellow range for 400g and the other for 250g. I do have some g1's I can throw into the trade that are on the last pair of my lair if that interests you. Mind if I get back to you tomorrow about him?
@Venture

Mhmm, I'll have to see what funds I have after a auction tonight and if I really want him. I picked up some other permababy nocs, one fully gened with a yellow range for 400g and the other for 250g. I do have some g1's I can throw into the trade that are on the last pair of my lair if that interests you. Mind if I get back to you tomorrow about him?
1.gif2.gif3.gif4.gif5.gif6.gif
@Anivia That's fine! I definitely would not wanna go lower than 350g for sure just for the cost of the eternal youth. I didn't really see anyone, sorry! I'm really picky with G1s lately haha.
@Anivia That's fine! I definitely would not wanna go lower than 350g for sure just for the cost of the eternal youth. I didn't really see anyone, sorry! I'm really picky with G1s lately haha.
@Venture

Dropped out of the auction, so I could offer 450g for him perhaps? o:
@Venture

Dropped out of the auction, so I could offer 450g for him perhaps? o:
1.gif2.gif3.gif4.gif5.gif6.gif
@Anivia I'll take that! He's just not going to fit into my lair with the direction I'm going in so I really need all of these gone haha. If you can just send a cr hes all yours, I'm on mobile right now
@Anivia I'll take that! He's just not going to fit into my lair with the direction I'm going in so I really need all of these gone haha. If you can just send a cr hes all yours, I'm on mobile right now
1 2