Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Aqurian Lore Hatchery
1 2 3
Quick news update!

~Two new affiliates, both with awesome lore and loads of gorgeous dragons!

~In my quest for a fandragon, I've bred a couple in my lair who are sitting on 4 eggs. Rather than giving the parents lore, I'll simply come up with little stories and personalities for the unwanted babies, without tying them together.

Minor update, I got too into the lore and now the parents have a whole backstory xD
Quick news update!

~Two new affiliates, both with awesome lore and loads of gorgeous dragons!

~In my quest for a fandragon, I've bred a couple in my lair who are sitting on 4 eggs. Rather than giving the parents lore, I'll simply come up with little stories and personalities for the unwanted babies, without tying them together.

Minor update, I got too into the lore and now the parents have a whole backstory xD
fiFase7.png Draca
She/They
FRT +3
Roleplay Clan
If you do art comms I'm probably on your pinglist lol
[center][img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/ae76d75110ea2f5339f21964a28dc544/tumblr_inline_oovs1znqcx1qa2x52_250.png[/img][/center]
tumblr_inline_oovs1znqcx1qa2x52_250.png
tumblr_inline_ookzy2JQFq1qa2x52_500.png
Added four beautiful Nocturne boys!
Added four beautiful Nocturne boys!
fiFase7.png Draca
She/They
FRT +3
Roleplay Clan
@Dracatus I love him. I need him Could I adopt him? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43030922] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/430310/43030922_350.png[/img] [/url] I’ll be paying with treasure if that’s alright [s]I want to give him his dream home so badly[/s]
@Dracatus
I love him. I need him Could I adopt him?

43030922_350.png

I’ll be paying with treasure if that’s alright
I want to give him his dream home so badly
kageyama_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dapx8sa.gif 0MaKSzV.png hinata_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dappevb.gif
@Visionrift

Of course!! Sending you a CR~
@Visionrift

Of course!! Sending you a CR~
fiFase7.png Draca
She/They
FRT +3
Roleplay Clan
Today I began the very VERY long process of adding all my lore pairs. Tidelord send me strength....
Today I began the very VERY long process of adding all my lore pairs. Tidelord send me strength....
fiFase7.png Draca
She/They
FRT +3
Roleplay Clan
I am so glad that I found this. I'll be having so much fun just reading all these up! Can't wait to adopt one or maybe even multiple dergs from here. Though I'll still need to touch up on my own clan/sanctuary lore x'D Gaaah! Time to get more creative!
I am so glad that I found this. I'll be having so much fun just reading all these up! Can't wait to adopt one or maybe even multiple dergs from here. Though I'll still need to touch up on my own clan/sanctuary lore x'D Gaaah! Time to get more creative!
vn2qGj4.pngnecbzO5.pngOjZUb6h.pngBPrn1qO.pngzXPUC5G.pngz6QqwoI.png0V6r9zM.pngRhiPGkQ.pnguzVzjjZ.pnguJuXpVk.pnglAR8cRt.png
mz77kVn.png
@MysticalBunni

Ah, thank you so much!! I look forward to hearing from you and seeing how my dragons integrate into your lair c:
@MysticalBunni

Ah, thank you so much!! I look forward to hearing from you and seeing how my dragons integrate into your lair c:
fiFase7.png Draca
She/They
FRT +3
Roleplay Clan
Updated with:

- some more images to hopefully break up all the masses of text.

- a pair which I'll be cranking out babies with at just above fodder price, in a mad quest to breed primal eyes!
Updated with:

- some more images to hopefully break up all the masses of text.

- a pair which I'll be cranking out babies with at just above fodder price, in a mad quest to breed primal eyes!
fiFase7.png Draca
She/They
FRT +3
Roleplay Clan
[center][img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/ae76d75110ea2f5339f21964a28dc544/tumblr_inline_oovs1znqcx1qa2x52_250.png[/img][/center]
tumblr_inline_oovs1znqcx1qa2x52_250.png
tumblr_inline_ookzy2JQFq1qa2x52_500.png
1 2 3