Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Halua's Dragon Dump
1 2 3
@Halua

I'd like that male imp, but I only have treasure. Would you sell him for 70k?
@Halua

I'd like that male imp, but I only have treasure. Would you sell him for 70k?
Amethyst Geode Coral Basilisk Field Notes Red Maple Leaf
@Alstroemeria

Yeah, I can do that! Want to to send the CR?
@Alstroemeria

Yeah, I can do that! Want to to send the CR?
NkwoHll.pngM9Ailyh.gif2Z6dHoL.gifU4EUBBD.png
@Halua

How low would you be willing to haggle for Styx? She is absolutely gorgeous, and I have some lore for her already in mind if I'd ever be able to snag her! Just sort of a curious question, cuz I'm horrible with pricing... (if she's still available, of course)
@Halua

How low would you be willing to haggle for Styx? She is absolutely gorgeous, and I have some lore for her already in mind if I'd ever be able to snag her! Just sort of a curious question, cuz I'm horrible with pricing... (if she's still available, of course)
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
xxxxxxxxtumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo4_250.png
@NerdySnivy
Thanks, she was one of my first dragons on the site!
That's already farther than I've ever gotten with her, she got a title then I kinda gave up on writing for her pfft.

Same here tbh. Hmm, Does 575g work better?
@NerdySnivy
Thanks, she was one of my first dragons on the site!
That's already farther than I've ever gotten with her, she got a title then I kinda gave up on writing for her pfft.

Same here tbh. Hmm, Does 575g work better?
@Halua

I really shouldn't... but... AAH she's so beautiful! And that's better, thank you! :3Would you mind holding her for me? I swear I'll get enough payment for her asap... How much would she be in treasure instead? Gems would take me forever to get....
@Halua

I really shouldn't... but... AAH she's so beautiful! And that's better, thank you! :3Would you mind holding her for me? I swear I'll get enough payment for her asap... How much would she be in treasure instead? Gems would take me forever to get....
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
@NerdySnivy

At my current ratio it's about 494,500t. And yes that's fine!

Yeah I can, I'll take her off the AH! Want me to send her in a PA?
@NerdySnivy

At my current ratio it's about 494,500t. And yes that's fine!

Yeah I can, I'll take her off the AH! Want me to send her in a PA?
@Halua

Alright!
Yes please! I'll try and get it soon! Although I can't promise anything within a say or so...
@Halua

Alright!
Yes please! I'll try and get it soon! Although I can't promise anything within a say or so...
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
@NerdySnivy

No rush, since PAs last for a week by default. XP Plus there hasn't really been any other interest in her otherwise, so she isn't going anywhere anyway.
@NerdySnivy

No rush, since PAs last for a week by default. XP Plus there hasn't really been any other interest in her otherwise, so she isn't going anywhere anyway.
@Halua

That's good X3
I'm just glad I'm making sure she's going to a good home... I'm a sucker for Mirror's (even if my lair really doesn't show it...) and she'll be well cared for~ and even spoiled in my lair ;P
@Halua

That's good X3
I'm just glad I'm making sure she's going to a good home... I'm a sucker for Mirror's (even if my lair really doesn't show it...) and she'll be well cared for~ and even spoiled in my lair ;P
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
@NerdySnivy

Nice! I love them as well, but I think my clan is slowly getting overrun with Coatls. One of which poor Styx got replaced by oops
@NerdySnivy

Nice! I love them as well, but I think my clan is slowly getting overrun with Coatls. One of which poor Styx got replaced by oops
1 2 3