Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | LAIR CLEANOUT[PWYW]
1 2
All dragons without a familiar are up for grabs, name your price. However I can also seek the apparel they have as well, for an added cost ya know. So go forth and look at which you’d like. If you can convince me with a price I may let one of my other ones go
All dragons without a familiar are up for grabs, name your price. However I can also seek the apparel they have as well, for an added cost ya know. So go forth and look at which you’d like. If you can convince me with a price I may let one of my other ones go
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
@pocketnerd i'm interested in #41914218. Uh i'm not great with prices, how much would you sell it for?
@pocketnerd i'm interested in #41914218. Uh i'm not great with prices, how much would you sell it for?
NO3XXmI.png
@Cortorsy I originally had her up for 100kt but I can settle for anywhere between 65-80k if that works. Normally they aren’t this expensive but she’s xxy
@Cortorsy I originally had her up for 100kt but I can settle for anywhere between 65-80k if that works. Normally they aren’t this expensive but she’s xxy
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Le bump
Le bump
1 2