Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Critical Hit - Closing for Good
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 95 96
@Saerel Oooooh might I ask which character?
Mind I'm only familiar with the first campaign.

I'll go ahead and reserve them for you. Please send the trade to Mara!
@Saerel Oooooh might I ask which character?
Mind I'm only familiar with the first campaign.

I'll go ahead and reserve them for you. Please send the trade to Mara!
Kyrie100px-Anim-Timed.gif LEpJMnn.png
J7D1quC.png
5hF3FGk.png
minisig.png
@kadorix
Vax'ildan! I'm already stalking the marketplace for the inkwell feathered wings, haha. The second campaign is pretty amazing so far, too, though! Thanks a lot, will do~
@kadorix
Vax'ildan! I'm already stalking the marketplace for the inkwell feathered wings, haha. The second campaign is pretty amazing so far, too, though! Thanks a lot, will do~
mXMhPXb.png
@Saerel Hahaha, I can totally see that. <3

Is it? I'm on ep 60 of the first but have been slacking in listening to it. I've loved all I've listened to and esp some of the one offs I've watched. Good stuck and perhaps some of our other pairs may inspire you for other fan dragons if you'd like to be added to our ping list?
@Saerel Hahaha, I can totally see that. <3

Is it? I'm on ep 60 of the first but have been slacking in listening to it. I've loved all I've listened to and esp some of the one offs I've watched. Good stuck and perhaps some of our other pairs may inspire you for other fan dragons if you'd like to be added to our ping list?
J7D1quC.png
5hF3FGk.png
minisig.png
@Kadorix
It's way different than the first campaign but I love what they're doing with the characters now that they're more comfortable playing. And sure thing, feel free to add me!
@Kadorix
It's way different than the first campaign but I love what they're doing with the characters now that they're more comfortable playing. And sure thing, feel free to add me!
mXMhPXb.png
@Saerel Good to know! I'll prolly try to work my way through the first one before starting the second, but I've heard nothing but good things! <3
@Saerel Good to know! I'll prolly try to work my way through the first one before starting the second, but I've heard nothing but good things! <3
J7D1quC.png
5hF3FGk.png
minisig.png
<3
<3
J7D1quC.png
5hF3FGk.png
minisig.png
<3
<3