Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | // BURIED ALIVE // Closed, Archived
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 102 103
Hello, i don't know if you're aware of it or if it's just a messup on my side, but the image for your new pairing doesn't seem to be working/is broken ;-;

Edit: Ah, looks like it's working now! May i be put on the pinglist for them?
Hello, i don't know if you're aware of it or if it's just a messup on my side, but the image for your new pairing doesn't seem to be working/is broken ;-;

Edit: Ah, looks like it's working now! May i be put on the pinglist for them?
iQrvnPv.png

Dezmond|Dez
he|they
2+ FR Time (CST)

milkchai-cacat.png
@PocketKaiju sorry about that! it should be fixed now.

sure thing, i'll add you to the ping list!
@PocketKaiju sorry about that! it should be fixed now.

sure thing, i'll add you to the ping list!
tumblr_inline_pelv6r3Z4U1rhh3cu_75sq.gif
GHOULICH
ICON DRAGON
HE/HIM • 26
FR+3

LOW ENERGY

Formerly SoulShepherd
@SoulShepherd Can I buy the other Weeping Moon hatchling? ^^
@SoulShepherd Can I buy the other Weeping Moon hatchling? ^^
My name is
Orion or Mars ♥
He / him or they / them
FR Time +3
@CrystalDragonite he sold soon after i listed him, I'm sorry! :c

however, i can add you to the ping list and ping you the next time they hatch, if you like!
@CrystalDragonite he sold soon after i listed him, I'm sorry! :c

however, i can add you to the ping list and ping you the next time they hatch, if you like!
GHOULICH
ICON DRAGON
HE/HIM • 26
FR+3

LOW ENERGY

Formerly SoulShepherd
I'd like to be added to the 'bone charms' and 'glow in the dark' pinglist please!

I just spent on my treasure on a lair expansion, so I gotta work my way up again ^^;
I'd like to be added to the 'bone charms' and 'glow in the dark' pinglist please!

I just spent on my treasure on a lair expansion, so I gotta work my way up again ^^;
+2 FR Time /// Loaning out Lv.20 Cauldron /// Cauldron: Open
XdKddgH.png
@SoulShepherd Yes, add me to the pinglist please! Thank you!
@SoulShepherd Yes, add me to the pinglist please! Thank you!
My name is
Orion or Mars ♥
He / him or they / them
FR Time +3
[center][size=1]@Spooce @nm8426 @Night @necromancing @yankiidoodles @makani @FabledForest @Jestro @nalrene @makani @Spectr @Ilesvia @MapleEgg @smolz @Gilbunny @xanax @Lucille @MrsRodrigo @atrolock @ouijababe @Loblolly @Mardidog @Aetherstorm @Hails1983 @Nonstop @Sunshine399 @IchiSato @mstrashprincess @002[/size] Hello everyone! I was going to wait to ping everyone until all current nests have hatched but was surprised with a lovely multigaze boy! He'll be available for 600g, however if that's a bit out of your price range his brother is up for 200kt. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46777015] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/467771/46777015_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46777014] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/467771/46777014_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
@Spooce @nm8426 @Night @necromancing @yankiidoodles @makani @FabledForest @Jestro @nalrene @makani @Spectr @Ilesvia @MapleEgg @smolz @Gilbunny @***** @Lucille @MrsRodrigo @atrolock @ouijababe @Loblolly @Mardidog @Aetherstorm @Hails1983 @Nonstop @Sunshine399 @IchiSato @mstrashprincess @002

Hello everyone! I was going to wait to ping everyone until all current nests have hatched but was surprised with a lovely multigaze boy! He'll be available for 600g, however if that's a bit out of your price range his brother is up for 200kt.

46777015_350.png

46777014_350.png
GHOULICH
ICON DRAGON
HE/HIM • 26
FR+3

LOW ENERGY

Formerly SoulShepherd
@SoulShepherd , do you do payment plans? I'd love to purchase the uncommon babe but I don't have the treasure on hand.

If not I understand <3
@SoulShepherd , do you do payment plans? I'd love to purchase the uncommon babe but I don't have the treasure on hand.

If not I understand <3
dcutwf0-08022fbc-de23-493f-8c43-f575f4610f79.png
@SoulShepard

I would love to be added to your pinglist!
@SoulShepard

I would love to be added to your pinglist!
Gejcwcq.png
@ouijababe i've never done one before but i would most certainly be willing to! feel free to PM me and we can work out the details. i might be slow to respond.
@ouijababe i've never done one before but i would most certainly be willing to! feel free to PM me and we can work out the details. i might be slow to respond.
GHOULICH
ICON DRAGON
HE/HIM • 26
FR+3

LOW ENERGY

Formerly SoulShepherd
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 102 103