Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] 1 lv25 & 20 Non-lv25 G1s
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
oh my..... how much is even 1 LOL
oh my..... how much is even 1 LOL
VGxuHXT.png
@ipikachooseu
I'm not sure what you mean? They all have different prices, if you have one in mind and want to haggle I'm willing to go lower with most of their prices? ^^
@ipikachooseu
I'm not sure what you mean? They all have different prices, if you have one in mind and want to haggle I'm willing to go lower with most of their prices? ^^

She/Her || FR +3
G1s For Sale
@Vianti I'm very interested in that first boy, but he is way out of my price range. Please let me know if you ever lower his price.
@Vianti I'm very interested in that first boy, but he is way out of my price range. Please let me know if you ever lower his price.
beSyfKR.png
@Ryuuna
I'm more than willing to haggle if you have a price in mind? ^^
@Ryuuna
I'm more than willing to haggle if you have a price in mind? ^^

She/Her || FR +3
G1s For Sale
@Vianti

I am extremely interested in the female Pearlcatcher. I'll list some things I have below if you're interested, I don't have too many gems and I kinda have a lot of treasure in a way, but it's not enough for an unhatched egg--

Fin Jewels x2
Bramble Mantle x2
Map Kit x1
Tree Warden's Garb x1
Druidic Sash and Crown x1 each
Sanguine Plumage x1
Powerpack Coat x1
Death Seeker Skin x2
Flamecaller Vista x1
Spirit of Wind x1
Spirit of Nature x2

Also, I'll be willing to also offer up to 80,000 treasure as well if that's okay. Or 30 gems if that's also okay XD
@Vianti

I am extremely interested in the female Pearlcatcher. I'll list some things I have below if you're interested, I don't have too many gems and I kinda have a lot of treasure in a way, but it's not enough for an unhatched egg--

Fin Jewels x2
Bramble Mantle x2
Map Kit x1
Tree Warden's Garb x1
Druidic Sash and Crown x1 each
Sanguine Plumage x1
Powerpack Coat x1
Death Seeker Skin x2
Flamecaller Vista x1
Spirit of Wind x1
Spirit of Nature x2

Also, I'll be willing to also offer up to 80,000 treasure as well if that's okay. Or 30 gems if that's also okay XD
@Rubyfyre
Unfortunately I'm not really interested in any of those things. ^^' Though if you think you can liquidate enough money for her within a week I can hold her for that long (7 days)? I'm pretty firm on her 400g price, so it's up to you.
@Rubyfyre
Unfortunately I'm not really interested in any of those things. ^^' Though if you think you can liquidate enough money for her within a week I can hold her for that long (7 days)? I'm pretty firm on her 400g price, so it's up to you.

She/Her || FR +3
G1s For Sale
@Vianti

I'm alright with that, I'll do my best to get enough gems within that timeframe. It might take me a couple days but it could take up to a week. Would you like me to notify you when I reach 400 gems?
@Vianti

I'm alright with that, I'll do my best to get enough gems within that timeframe. It might take me a couple days but it could take up to a week. Would you like me to notify you when I reach 400 gems?
@Rubyfyre
I'll send you a PA for her :> That way you can accept whenever you have the gems.
@Rubyfyre
I'll send you a PA for her :> That way you can accept whenever you have the gems.

She/Her || FR +3
G1s For Sale
@Vianti

Sounds like a plan ^^
@Vianti

Sounds like a plan ^^
x
x

She/Her || FR +3
G1s For Sale
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9