Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | {New!} The Pastel Glimmer Hatchery 3/19
1 2 3 4 5
@Serami63 may i be added to the pinglist?

also, how much are you asking for the pearl/rose/pearl wc?
@Serami63 may i be added to the pinglist?

also, how much are you asking for the pearl/rose/pearl wc?
tumblr_inline_p8w4b7FLEH1uv3xzd_540.pngtumblr_inline_og3iw75ul21uwtods_540.pngtumblr_inline_p8w4ibr5dU1uv3xzd_540.png
@wyverning
can you be a little more specific on what pearl/rose/pearl pair? and sure!
@wyverning
can you be a little more specific on what pearl/rose/pearl pair? and sure!
the_pastel_glimmer_hatchery_banner_by_peach98123-dc54kuo.png
bump
bump
@Serami63 sorry! i meant the dragon that’s already in the “for sale” tab! it’s not on the ah at the moment.
@Serami63 sorry! i meant the dragon that’s already in the “for sale” tab! it’s not on the ah at the moment.
tumblr_inline_p8w4b7FLEH1uv3xzd_540.pngtumblr_inline_og3iw75ul21uwtods_540.pngtumblr_inline_p8w4ibr5dU1uv3xzd_540.png
@wyverning
Ah, that one! It wasn’t up for AH because I put it up for a day and it got expired(?) and I went offline due to school for a while.
But it’s about 30g/30000T
Unless you qualify for the discount that is:)
Also, what breeding pair do you want to be added to?
P.S if you buy this “For Sale” dragon, you’ll be entered down on the lottery! I just need a few more people to participate though, because after 15 people buy something from my hatchery then only can we start the lottery. (By the way if you’re confused about what the lottery is: Basically a sum of 1000g!)
@wyverning
Ah, that one! It wasn’t up for AH because I put it up for a day and it got expired(?) and I went offline due to school for a while.
But it’s about 30g/30000T
Unless you qualify for the discount that is:)
Also, what breeding pair do you want to be added to?
P.S if you buy this “For Sale” dragon, you’ll be entered down on the lottery! I just need a few more people to participate though, because after 15 people buy something from my hatchery then only can we start the lottery. (By the way if you’re confused about what the lottery is: Basically a sum of 1000g!)
@Serami63 thank you!

i’d like to go on the pinglists for magical keys and spring petals!
@Serami63 thank you!

i’d like to go on the pinglists for magical keys and spring petals!
@Serami63
hi, i'm from the ice flight and i would love to buy this beauty right here
http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40555797
how would you like me to go about that along with the ice discount?
@Serami63
hi, i'm from the ice flight and i would love to buy this beauty right here
http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40555797
how would you like me to go about that along with the ice discount?
sig.png
@Parzi Hi there! So someone is interested in the same dragon, but due to me being offline for a while, I haven't fully grasped the situation yet. I've asked them, and if she changes their mind about buying it, I'll let you know if you're still interested.
@Parzi Hi there! So someone is interested in the same dragon, but due to me being offline for a while, I haven't fully grasped the situation yet. I've asked them, and if she changes their mind about buying it, I'll let you know if you're still interested.
@Parzi never mind I found about the situation, and yes I'd love to give you the dragon. The discount is permissible, so the total cost would be 24g with a 6g discount, and for treasure discount amount is 24000t.
@Parzi never mind I found about the situation, and yes I'd love to give you the dragon. The discount is permissible, so the total cost would be 24g with a 6g discount, and for treasure discount amount is 24000t.
@wyverning and @Parzi since you both had contributed to my hatchery, you are permissible to lottery numbers! You get 3, and 4 respectively! I’ll let you know when I pick the winners for the lottery!
@wyverning and @Parzi since you both had contributed to my hatchery, you are permissible to lottery numbers! You get 3, and 4 respectively! I’ll let you know when I pick the winners for the lottery!
1 2 3 4 5